AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Good point. Forgot about that.
*rips up theory* :ROFLMAO: the whole MCs dad and dalia thing could possibly work and that the car accident was acctually a hit.
With Ryker being a drug dealer maybe the MC's father was a client and he owed a lot of money to Ryker and Ryker put a hit on MC's father and even after the MC's father was killed Ryker is pissed because he is outta that money and is holding it against the MC hence the attitude against the MC.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
With Ryker being a drug dealer maybe the MC's father was a client and he owed a lot of money to Ryker and Ryker put a hit on MC's father and even after the MC's father was killed Ryker is pissed because he is outta that money and is holding it against the MC hence the attitude against the MC.
Considering the dad died like 8 or so years ago, I am guessing not!

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
in the end everyone apart from Cedey, Azel and Wendy will be related to the MC and BD was just trolling everyone all along :ROFLMAO:
HOLD UP!!! So you think right now we are doing the family love in (whispers (incest)) that is FUCKING Bold.:sneaky:;):cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Has Braindrop said when he was going back and adding the non shemale Shauna dialog for earlier parts of the story?
(Before anyone say use the search I've been reading most of the pages only start to skip pages is when I'm around 50 pages behind and I'm just to lazy to search ;))

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Has Braindrop said when he was going back and adding the non shemale Shauna dialog for earlier parts of the story?
(Before anyone say use the search I've been reading most of the pages only start to skip pages is when I'm around 50 pages behind and I'm just to lazy to search ;))
Not sure he has given a time of when he was going to fix it.

Reactions: jstreet

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Are you sure it was 8 years ago?

Then why was he bringing up The MC's father? Unless our timelines of his death are off?
I believe it is around that timeframe, but regardless long enough that Ryker, a yr or 2 older than MC no dealing before DAD and MC left the town WVM is in. Also the prevailing theory is MC's dad MAY have been responsible for Ryker and Katie's parent's deaths

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes