AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I find this kinda weird and yet funny. Apparently we had a name change sometime during our childhood yet Cedey has no problem with the MC's new name and after she finds out the MC is her brother she doesn't revert back to calling him by his old name.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I find this kinda weird and yet funny. Apparently we had a name change sometime during our childhood yet Cedey has no problem with the MC's new name and after she finds out the MC is her brother she doesn't revert back to calling him by his old name.
Probs because everyone else is and the MC is used to being called (chosen name) more than Jacob in his life since he repressed most of his memories.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Probs because everyone else is and the MC is used to being called (chosen name) more than Jacob in his life since he repressed most of his memories.
Yeah but she doesn't have the memory loss. But even at that you would think she would occasionally call him by his original name forgetting about the loss of time between the two of them.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yeah but she doesn't have the memory loss. But even at that you would think she would occasionally call him by his original name forgetting about the loss of time between the two of them.
Maybe even (chosen name) was some how a nickname and thats the reason MC was called that and why he thought it was his actual name.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone happen to know what I can change in the save to be on the jasmine path? the only one I see that is set to false is the JasmineKissedD7

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I thought she only calls him bru bru or refers to him as her brother. I don't think she calls him Ethan (the default name or whatever you name him)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I am still sticking with the MC father killed Ryker's parents in a car accident which is why he holds the grudge. Pure and simple easy to explain without a lot of extra crazy details.
Wait what ???
Who are you and what have you done to the real Loco?
Sticking to something NOT involving extra crazy details ?? Nope, don't buy it. My guess is that the body snatchers got to him.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes