The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I feel like I have been replaced :cry:

LOL just kidding ;)
Pffft i could never replace you bud the odds of ever finding someone else that's as big a nerd as I am and can deal with my crazy like you can is prolly impossible :giggle:

But yer right i did forget the girls already have 3 cousins (not counting however many hundred of stacy clone in the army there are :LOL:) and that's my bad I even changed BB's line to reflect that better ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Man you guys make me relize:
1. How young I am compared too most of you (I'm 19), considering most of you have/starting families
2. That I cant wait to have a family of my own
3. You are all the greatest. :p:)
Well for two, my advice is first find someone that you really want to share your life with, also when the kids are grown up and flown and the rest will take care of itself most likely. :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man you guys make me relize:
1. How young I am compared too most of you (I'm 19), considering most of you have/starting families
2. That I cant wait to have a family of my own
3. You are all the greatest. :p:)
Yeah I am old enough to be your dad. Sorry I can't adopt you I already have 3 children that take up too much of my time. Plus I need time to focus on WVM theories now that my construction project is coming close to an end. Work is all done now time to decorate which should be fun but, when I packed stuff up it was just too random and now I can't find anything. I feel the the MC who can't remember what his sister looked like when she was younger, stupid labeling of boxes you all sound right but none are the ones I am looking for.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
19!? What the fuck!! Fucking kids.........explains a lot.....

:love:
We were all 19 once. It is nice to come in here and chat with people of all ages about WVM. I like hearing everyone's thoughts and opinions on it as well. Age, Race, sex (yes please, sorry I couldn't help myself), religious beliefs, none of that matters here. All the matters is we enjoy this wonderful story and like to talk about it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes