I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, here's a fashion question for you all, what will Skye wear at the pool party? I mean we would all love to see him in a Bikini, but that wouldn't fit him personality wise I don't think. I think it'll be Board shorts and a t-shirt
I think he said when they were showering that he'd be wearing a shirt for the pool party because he wasn't sure about everyone else being comfortable with the tits out approach.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I really hope that Stacy is not transgender. My reason behind this is I really want her to be the little girl the MC wanted to learn to play basketball for
I think we've seen her in short-shorts that would show something if she was.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Shirt while swimming = wet shirt. Now I hope he wears a white shirt.
I would suspect Skye is too experienced for that by now, unless he wants to show off and think he said he is not. Though comfortable with his and in his body, not so comfortable with showing off.

Furthermore though a bikini would be weird with way he identifies, on the other hand with those babies to keep them well looked after I would expect him to be quite used to wearing bra's if only just sports bra's. Will be interesting to see how BD develops those things in future. In one way he is male ofc and identifies as such, but still he also seems he is someone that takes care well of his body. So he will have to be used making some compromises due to needs his female body has, just think about the monthly periods. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I would suspect Skye is too experienced for that by now, unless he wants to show off and think he said he is not. Though comfortable with his and in his body, not so comfortable with showing off.

Furthermore though a bikini would be weird with way he identifies, on the other hand with those babies to keep them well looked after I would expect him to be quite used to wearing bra's if only just sports bra's. Will be interesting to see how BD develops those things in future. In one way he is male ofc and identifies as such, but still he also seems he is someone that takes care well of his body. So he will have to be used making some compromises due to needs his female body has, just think about the monthly periods. :)
ewww dont say the P word :sick::sick: disgusting :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Yh. Coz i think he also said that he doesnt want the surgery as he is happy just identifying as trans male.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so after the mind drop message yesterday and a few conversations with people about the Virgin comment for all female characters in the game I thought yep this is BD trolling us. Which is something he likes to do, he even says it in some of his posts. I mean come on Wendy is Cedar's and the MC's Mother, Valarie is Veronica and Vanessa's mother and Harper is Natalie's mother, Vanessa is Nathan's mother. So no way any of the mom's are a Virgin right?

Well I found this today while looking for the Skye swim wear comment and started thinking.

Harper.PNG

Now this might just be a BD typo or him just not knowing how a mother talks about her children, but I don't know a single mother that says I got a child rather than had a child (maybe it is a Midwest thing though). Unless that mother adopted said child. I have children and have never referred to them as I got them I have always said we had/have children. So this line is really sticking out to me now that BD posted the mind drop message yesterday.

I really want to say BD is trolling us because come on there is no way Rachael was a virgin on day 1, and it does not make sense that Wendy, or Valarie are virgins either (unless they both adopted). We know that Keyanna is not a virgin as she admitted to having sex in the past with a man. I can't picture Eden as a virgin either. Sure I can buy that Azel is a virgin and maybe even Harper if it turns out she adopted Natalie, but some of the other's I just can't see it.

What do you guys think?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
No. Its natural. Its only disgusting if people get off from it, such as oral or sex during that time.
more like ptsd for me, living with 3 girls especially during the lockdowns, luckily the last month i haven't had to deal with it as my gf is pregnant and my sis and cousin are stuck in Belgium

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ewww dont say the P word :sick::sick: disgusting :giggle:
Maybe disgusting to you, but it is something everyone with a female body has to deal with every month for a major part of their life, whether they want to our not. One reason I am quite happily to be a male and just have to shave daily. :p Though I can somewhat relate to that PTSS remark when you live with three women at same time and they have synchronised their period. Dangerous time that week of the month :p

Still my point was not about P as such, but that the interesting part will be how BD will develop Skye as someone that identifies as a male, but is quite happy in female body and has shown no signs he wants to transition and will be interesting how BD sees those compromises Skye has made between his own identification as male and his female body. One of the more interesting storylines may well be if Skye is one of those with an unavoidable pregnancy path. :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ok so after the mind drop message yesterday and a few conversations with people about the Virgin comment for all female characters in the game I thought yep this is BD trolling us. Which is something he likes to do, he even says it in some of his posts. I mean come on Wendy is Cedar's and the MC's Mother, Valarie is Veronica and Vanessa's mother and Harper is Natalie's mother, Vanessa is Nathan's mother. So no way any of the mom's are a Virgin right?

Well I found this today while looking for the Skye swim wear comment and started thinking.

View attachment 1041146

Now this might just be a BD typo or him just not knowing how a mother talks about her children, but I don't know a single mother that says I got a child rather than had a child (maybe it is a Midwest thing though). Unless that mother adopted said child. I have children and have never referred to them as I got them I have always said we had/have children. So this line is really sticking out to me now that BD posted the mind drop message yesterday.

I really want to say BD is trolling us because come on there is no way Rachael was a virgin on day 1, and it does not make sense that Wendy, or Valarie are virgins either (unless they both adopted). We know that Keyanna is not a virgin as she admitted to having sex in the past with a man. I can't picture Eden as a virgin either. Sure I can buy that Azel is a virgin and maybe even Harper if it turns out she adopted Natalie, but some of the other's I just can't see it.

What do you guys think?
same with Katie i cant see her being a virgin, i was thinking just Mabel, Veronica and the hearts maybe like a cult thing they have to stay virgins until a special guy comes along

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
more like ptsd for me, living with 3 girls especially during the lockdowns, luckily the last month i haven't had to deal with it as my gf is pregnant and my sis and cousin are stuck in Belgium
Ah that makes it more understandable. Congrats on ya gf being pregnant tho.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

View attachment 1041146

What do you guys think?
Here is my theory as stupid as it may be.

Maybe all the moms are blessed by GOD with being full blown lifetime virgins. :p :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

View attachment 1041146

What do you guys think?
Could just be BD playing into the whole no NTR. So were even avoiding guys who previously slept with the girls or even got some pregnant and probably will never meet them. Just to make it seem like MC is the only guy in their life. Like even Jasmine and Damien never did anything. Even if it doesn't make sense.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

View attachment 1041146

What do you guys think?
I took his remark of them all being virgin more as not to be taken literally as such, but more as that none of the girls will ever be shown having sex with another male before or talk about their sex life before MC entered their lives. We know from at least three women Wendy, Valerie and Nathan's mother for sure they had a past and Tia also did not come off as a first timer nor did Katie and a few others. But what they did will stay their own secret.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes