HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Like loco has said and explained. The seeding is based on top 32 characters from the tier list he did last November/December. Also the March Madness isnt just f95zone limited. I believe he is also featuring it in the discord too like he did with the tier list. So there will be alot of votes, so who knows who will win.
If Harper doesn't win the contest is rigged....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have decided to start the WVM voting next week Monday. Since this is a straight vote per match up per round we may actually have someone other than Jamie or Shauna win but I highly doubt it. Like I said in the past the house bracket is going to be the one with a lot of the hard match ups. I did this on purpose. I wanted the characters separated in groups that make sense. Sure this causes some crazy match ups very early but it will be more fun than a predictable Jamie, Shauna, Bailey in the top 4 like every tier list I have done. Yes I expect a combination of those 3 in the final match but hey anything is possible.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have decided to start the WVM voting next week Monday. Since this is a straight vote per match up per round we may actually have someone other than Jamie or Shauna win but I highly doubt it. Like I said in the past the house bracket is going to be the one with a lot of the hard match ups. I did this on purpose. I wanted the characters separated in groups that make sense. Sure this causes some crazy match ups very early but it will be more fun than a predictable Jamie, Shauna, Bailey in the top 4 like every tier list I have done. Yes I expect a combination of those 3 in the final match but hey anything is possible.
For the love of all that is good and pure Uncle Loco, you're gonna break the 'net with this one :)

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes