LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LocoGringo78 you might want to consider putting a link to this post somewhere. It took me searching for WVM March Madness to find this. My impression is most people are less apt to run searches before posting than me though.

I love the theme regions, but Jamie as a #2 seed is kind of crazy. Some great matchups worthy of Final Fours will happen in rounds 2 and 3 due to the system. Heck, Stacy vs Willow in round #1 will be the best 4-5 matchup since Ohio St vs Gonzaga in 2018 (or maybe even better).

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Why does it matter? If current version > version you have, download new version. It's not like he names his versions things like Jellybean or Oreo, it's always clear if one version is later than another or not.
Naming your versions in alphabetical order after sweets is a perfectly logical system according to Alphabet. :)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This march madness will be predictable as hell - remove spam posts related to Jamie, Shauna, Stacey, Penny and esp Bailey and you would only have 200 pages of posts on this thread lol. Their obsessives will rig the votes and defy the one goddess Liz her title free of interference!

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
LocoGringo78 you might want to consider putting a link to this post somewhere. It took me searching for WVM March Madness to find this. My impression is most people are less apt to run searches before posting than me though.

I love the theme regions, but Jamie as a #2 seed is kind of crazy. Some great matchups worthy of Final Fours will happen in rounds 2 and 3 due to the system. Heck, Stacy vs Willow in round #1 will be the best 4-5 matchup since Ohio St vs Gonzaga in 2018 (or maybe even better).
Like loco has said and explained. The seeding is based on top 32 characters from the tier list he did last November/December. Also the March Madness isnt just f95zone limited. I believe he is also featuring it in the discord too like he did with the tier list. So there will be alot of votes, so who knows who will win.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This march madness will be predictable as hell - remove spam posts related to Jamie, Shauna, Stacey, Penny and esp Bailey and you would only have 200 pages of posts on this thread lol. Their obsessives will rig the votes and defy the one goddess Liz her title free of interference!
March Madness isnt F95zone limited. I belive Loco has/will mentioned it in the WVM discord and once the votes are open, people from F95 and the discord will vote. There will probably more voters from discord than here. And people can surprise us. Yh some things may apper predictable but then it might turn out we have a whole bunch of rainn fans, or 'unknown reporter' fans.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes