HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
nah if I'm gonna die of a heart attack it'll be after a 24 hour sexathon with The Twins

BB: Well fuck there goes our idea for yer birthday present

SB: Hey we can still try....just make sure we have a Defibrillator and Adrenaline shots on hand

Worth it :sneaky: (y)
Maybe combine them both somehow?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
And then the Twins are gonna kill BD and we will never have any WVM content its a lose lose situation here....we are gonna loose both you and BD....hmm do i want BD to kill you so i can take over the Cult or...hmm yes to keep you alive is a better choice for us hahahahahahah
Pffft even if I die you wouldn't inherit The Cult cuz yer heart doesn't fully belong to Bailey meaning you aren't worthy.... Mister "You all know I'm Team Shauna" :cautious:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Pffft even if I die you wouldn't inherit The Cult cuz yer heart doesn't fully belong to Bailey meaning you aren't worthy.... Mister "You all know I'm Team Shauna" :cautious:
My dear Cult brother my heart may belong to Shauna but my loyalty to Goddess Bailey and as a Leader of her Army i think i should inherited the Cult...at least temporaly until we find someone worthy ;):ROFLMAO::D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My dear Cult brother my heart may belong to Shauna but my loyalty to Goddess Bailey and as a Leader of her Army i think i should inherited the Cult...at least temporaly until we find someone worthy ;):ROFLMAO::D
I think you need to stop drinking...it's not good for you....or smoking cause I'm not really sure which one of those 2 you are doing exactly...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
well if we talking about about an heir to the high priest i would like to put my name forward as i have converted a few people around these threads :sneaky:, but NO ONE will ever be able to replace Krypt

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes