OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not the best pic of Harper but 200% percent better than anything I can do so thank you :)
Most of them aren't the best pics but didn't want pics that were lewd as not all characters have lewds, also had to find images where the character was far away so I can crop without their faces being covered or cut off.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Holy shit I have completely forgot about Rainn will there ever be content with her or she's just one of those side characters. That only have significance because she is involved with someone else connected to the Mc?.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So as I did the custom art work for the 'WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge' created by LocoGringo78 . I decided to also create signatures of each of the girls and 2 general ones for you all to use to show who you're supporting and help promote it!
Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will proudly put this in my sig!

.......you bully...... :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Holy shit I have completely forgot about Rainn will there ever be content with her or she's just one of those side characters. That only have significance because she is involved with someone else connected to the Mc?.
There will lots content with Rainn in fact she's gonna have 2 routes depending on whether you were cool with Bailey liking her...I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you and then BD would kill me :ROFLMAO:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Probably/Hopefully but will probably be introduced into the harem later on, also see what our choice about her and bailey does too.

Reactions: Reniere

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
There will lots content with Rainn in fact she's gonna have 2 routes depending on whether you were cool with Bailey liking her...I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you and then BD would kill me :ROFLMAO:
And then the Twins are gonna kill BD and we will never have any WVM content its a lose lose situation here....we are gonna loose both you and BD....hmm do i want BD to kill you so i can take over the Cult or...hmm yes to keep you alive is a better choice for us hahahahahahah

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
DAMN THE CYCLE OF VIOLENCE! lol

Also on a SLIGHTLY off topic subject, I have been working on a gif got my signature, which a mod spoilered for me since it was too big, and I have been trying to shrink it, but the latest attempt still seems too big despite matching the 200 max height requirement

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
And then the Twins are gonna kill BD and we will never have any WVM content its a lose lose situation here....we are gonna loose both you and BD....hmm do i want BD to kill you so i can take over the Cult or...hmm yes to keep you alive is a better choice for us hahahahahahah
Then we have BB and SB going on a total rampage throughout f95 forums with no one that can handle them SHIT we all lose then.:p:p:p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He didn't forget, it's not amnesia, he didn't lose his memories. He repressed them. The memories are still there, given by the fact the he is slowly getting them back. It can happen during tramautic experiences. He was very young 6-8 years old and he saw months of abuse of his mother by his father, his sister injured in an accident that partially his fault, then taken away from his mother and sister. that is a lot to take in for a small child. I sure as hell buy that he repressed all that shit, I know I would.

P.S. :I for sure would like to repress Ryker and anything that has to do with him. :D
i never said anything about repressed memories ....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It is not the moving I am talking about as that is pretty normal and kids do ok with that. What I am talking about is the MC blamed himself for what happened to Cedar when she got really hurt. That same day the MC father took him away and said his mother left them. Those two activities alone can be very traumatic for a young child. Then on top of that the MC father is killed in a car accident which we are not sure how long after the first two activities that happened. The moving is not the trigger it is the other 3 events that could make the MC try to block out the tragic events which could cause memory loss or memory blocking.
yeah i see your point ... still tho ... for that much memory loss ... it really doesn't explain it .. at least not enough for me .. its almost like the MC went into a coma .. now that would explain alot .... :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes