Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
There will lots content with Rainn in fact she's gonna have 2 routes depending on whether you were cool with Bailey liking her...I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you and then BD would kill me :ROFLMAO:
Can I bribe you with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

issue28

May 17, 2020
i never said anything about repressed memories ....
No.. you said about memory loss. And what me and the other here are trying to tell you is that there is no memory loss... Is memory suppression, repressed memories. He still has them, just had them so repressed, blocked, to protect himself. Probably at a subconscious level.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i get what was said ... what i'm saying it would be better if he ( the MC ) was in a coma .. it would work out better in the end i would think ... having particle memory like he does ... and then the sleep walking atop that ... the pieces of memories he gets as the game progresses ...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for your effort with the signatures. Too bad my fav one is the lady that I had to turn down twice now, because... reason. Damn, woman, learn to pick an appropriate time! Bye bye, DeLuca Family sig (for now).

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok guys new fun WVM project I am working on in honor of March Madness NCAA basketball I want to have a WVM bracket challenge. I thought it would be fun since the game is set in college basketball just like the NCAA tournament. I am in the process of creating a poll for each round that anyone can vote on. The polls will be open for a week and then a new poll will be set up the following week for new votes. There are 5 rounds of voting and I wanted to get people interested so I designed a bracket based off the last tier list. I included 32 options from the top 33 rated characters from the tier list.

There are the four divisions. House Rules which includes most of the family and those living with the MC. WVM Staff and Reporters, WVM Student, and Team MC which includes most of those either assigned to the MC personal team or the other ladies that support him in other ways. I am not changing the divisions or match ups as they are based on the tier list results for each character that fit into one of the 4 groups best.

Special thank you to OfficiallyGames for making the custom art for the brackets, and as always a special thank you to Braindrop for creating a game we all love to talk about. I will let you all know once I open things up for voting, I just wanted to get people interested.

View attachment 1033289
is this Ruby the new or old one ? and which Shauna is this ? which Penny is this ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmIReal

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just a few comments to address on the WVM March Madness idea I wanted to share with everyone. First off I know some of the groups are stacked especially the house rules bracket. I tried to group characters together in a way that made sense rather than just being totally random. So I took the characters with the most points from the tier list to round out the top 32 teams. I had to make one adjustment since I was short one person for the staff/reporters bracket and replaced Eden with Yuki. Other than that the rest of the characters all were in the top 32.

Yes I know there are some key characters missing like Katie but she had a low score in the tier list from December. Now once I figured out which girls went into each bracket they were given a seeding rank and this was based on their tier list rank. The higher they were on the tier list the higher they were seeded in the brackets. Seed 1 will face seed 8, seed 4 will face seed 5, seed 3 will face seed 6 and seed 2 will face seed 7. I used this for all four brackets which is how you see some crazy match ups in a few brackets.
I played no favoritism to any characters this is all based on the tier list rankings. Some characters like Alexis and the unnamed reporter may catch people off guard, but they got the votes and I wanted to make sure they got in. Sorry to any Eden fans she was the only top 32 that did not make it in the brackets.

Thank you for all the support on this project it is something I have been working on since December and it looks like there is some real excitement for it. I look forward to seeing people use the awesome signatures OfficiallyGames made. Once I open the voting process each round will last 1 week. The winners advance to the next round and an updated bracket and poll will be created. This will take 5 weeks to complete so it will most likely start this month and the winner will be announced in March.

Thanks again for all the support and looking forward to the voting to begin. #teamStacy #teamJamie

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can I bribe you with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nah if I'm gonna die of a heart attack it'll be after a 24 hour sexathon with The Twins

BB: Well fuck there goes our idea for yer birthday present

SB: Hey we can still try....just make sure we have a Defibrillator and Adrenaline shots on hand

Worth it :sneaky: (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
is this Ruby the new or old one ? and which Shauna is this ? which Penny is this ?
Well considering Ruby is still Ruby no matter what her model looks like that should not matter. As for Penny and Shauna just think of them as the version you like best female or transgender female, there is no judgment on whichever one you prefer.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes