cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Most of them aren't the best pics but didn't want pics that were lewd as not all characters have lewds, also had to find images where the character was far away so I can crop without their faces being covered or cut off.
Harper doesn't have any lewds yet though.

DAMN THE CYCLE OF VIOLENCE! lol

Also on a SLIGHTLY off topic subject, I have been working on a gif got my signature, which a mod spoilered for me since it was too big, and I have been trying to shrink it, but the latest attempt still seems too big despite matching the 200 max height requirement
Might wanna slow it down a little bit.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Harper doesn't have any lewds yet though.

Might wanna slow it down a little bit.
Thanks for the feed back, I am moving on to try a pic, IF I can get it to fit. I follow their rules and I try to add the damn thing and I get a BIG white border around it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I disappear for a few hours to get some stuff done and I come back to seeing people trying to take over the Cult of Bailey. What the Hell is going on. There is only one person that can possibly handle that job and that is The Krypt Angel . Sure he may have picked up a few crazy followers along the way but no one and I mean no one that has been in the thread since I have been here has shown the passion to run a cult like him. Plus do you really think that SB or BB would listen to anyone here other than TKA? I sure as hell don't.

Stacy Clone Army1.png

#Team Stacy #Team Jamie

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My dear Cult brother my heart may belong to Shauna but my loyalty to Goddess Bailey and as a Leader of her Army i think i should inherited the Cult...at least temporaly until we find someone worthy ;):ROFLMAO::D
Only a truly devout member of the Cult is fit to lead it and for that you must give your heart to Bailey completely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i don't recall ever appointing you to a position of leadership of our Army :unsure: last i checked that was BB's job since it's composed entirely of clones of her but I mean if you wanna fight her for the position....

BB: *eyes glow red* Sure...Come at me bro *insane giggle*

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Only a truly devout member of the Cult is fit to lead it and for that you must give your heart to Bailey completely

Also i don't recall ever appointing you to a position of leadership of our Army :unsure: last i checked that was BB's job since it's composed entirely of clones of her but I mean if you wanna fight her for the position....

This is why I fucking run when the kool aid and rainbow cookies come out. :p :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020

Wtf? BB appoint me to that position she said we need more males to the army...now i think about it she may say something about sacrifices....

You would actually be the most likely candidate to be honest since among my followers you annoy me the least :ROFLMAO:
I called it Bailz can be your heir

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes