Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
im gonna take a punt now and say its going to be Shauna vs Jamie, Bailey vs Natalie, Harper vs Veronica and Rachael vs Skye, not trying to influence any voters :whistle::sneaky:
Let's see:
Shauna is the number 1 seed and Jamie is the number 2 seed for that group.
Bailey is the number 1 seed and Natalie number 2 seed for that group.
Harper is the number 1 seed and Veronica number 2 seed for that group.
Rachael is the number 1 seed and Skye is number 3 seed for that group.

I would say if we go off seeding that that is a pretty safe bet.

*Seeding was based off their ranking from the tier list from December for each group and not overall.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
It's gonna just boil down to Jamie and Bailey duking it out for the top spot, much as I'd prefer Skye being up there Bailey will just destroy him once he gets all the way to quarter finals.

The only person who stands a chance vs Jamie is Shauna, but Jamie is Jamie and is Harem Queen so....

Yeah its gonna be fun, kinda sad that Stacy has an impossible battle ahead of her, she's so adorbs

But yeah I'm a Skye fave man, just an awesome bro to come running to help his teammate in a pinch, but also be just so fucking built and looking good from head to toe.

Reactions: Call190Now

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Meh Shauna will beat Jamie on patreon shauna always has beaten Jamie

I dont get why tho perhaps people like the tranny shauna alot

Dont get why Jamie doesnt get more love she is the harem queen and a amazing gf in general

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Meh Shauna will beat Jamie on patreon shauna always has beaten Jamie

I dont get why tho perhaps people like the tranny shauna alot

Dont get why Jamie doesnt get more love she is the harem queen and a amazing gf in general
I vote for Willow, but of ones we can actually sleep with I vote Shauna.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Shauna is popular, no doubt, but Jamie is the linchpin of everything and thus is the superior in the relationship, to which we see throughout the game as she holds the reigns more or less in being Shauna's emotional backbone to reassure her and help her with her feelings. So I'm not talking about the pure patreon popularity, a lot of that polling is by the masses who don't go into the analysis of this game to great details, nothing wrong with that but we in this thread tend to be obsessive nerds and in that regard while Shauna is awesome.

Jamie is the Harem Queen, and nobody can't take that crown from her, I stand by my predictions!

issue28

May 17, 2020
yeah i don't buy into the whole he moved therefore he lost his memory .. thats just ridiculous .. i remember as a kid ... waking up to a house empty and had thought my family had moved away from me and left me behind .... i was about 5 or 6 ... turned out we as a family moved and they had just forgot i was asleep in the closet to stay out of the way and when they came back my dad beat my ass for not staying awake and going with them to the new house we had moved to .. no trama here
He didn't forget, it's not amnesia, he didn't lose his memories. He repressed them. The memories are still there, given by the fact the he is slowly getting them back. It can happen during tramautic experiences. He was very young 6-8 years old and he saw months of abuse of his mother by his father, his sister injured in an accident that partially his fault, then taken away from his mother and sister. that is a lot to take in for a small child. I sure as hell buy that he repressed all that shit, I know I would.

P.S. :I for sure would like to repress Ryker and anything that has to do with him. :D

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I feel like some of these will be super easy to call while others will be close or surprise us. I am curious if Anna will beat Willabelle and who will win out of Liz and Azel

Oct 22, 2017
Ok guys new fun WVM project I am working on in honor of March Madness NCAA basketball I want to have a WVM bracket challenge. I thought it would be fun since the game is set in college basketball just like the NCAA tournament. I am in the process of creating a poll for each round that anyone can vote on. ...
Great idea! (y)
Thanks a lot.

I actually have all my votes but one for the first round already. :cool:
Why did it have to be Rain and Kimmy against each other though? That one is pretty difficult for me to decide on. :love:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Wow, you've come a LONG way with this Braindrop.

I'm curious, how much of this is left before you'll have a full release? Think you'll have finished it by this year?

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Ok guys new fun WVM project I am working on in honor of March Madness NCAA basketball I want to have a WVM bracket challenge. I thought it would be fun since the game is set in college basketball just like the NCAA tournament. I am in the process of creating a poll for each round that anyone can vote on. The polls will be open for a week and then a new poll will be set up the following week for new votes. There are 5 rounds of voting and I wanted to get people interested so I designed a bracket based off the last tier list. I included 32 options from the top 33 rated characters from the tier list.

There are the four divisions. House Rules which includes most of the family and those living with the MC. WVM Staff and Reporters, WVM Student, and Team MC which includes most of those either assigned to the MC personal team or the other ladies that support him in other ways. I am not changing the divisions or match ups as they are based on the tier list results for each character that fit into one of the 4 groups best.

Special thank you to OfficiallyGames for making the custom art for the brackets, and as always a special thank you to Braindrop for creating a game we all love to talk about. I will let you all know once I open things up for voting, I just wanted to get people interested.

View attachment 1033289
When the poll starts send me please a message so i can forward it too....a little spam and put it on my signature

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So as I did the custom art work for the 'WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge' created by LocoGringo78 . I decided to also create signatures of each of the girls and 2 general ones for you all to use to show who you're supporting and help promote it!
Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So as I did the custom art work for the 'WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge' created by LocoGringo78 . I decided to also create signatures of each of the girls and 2 general ones for you all to use to show who you're supporting and help promote it!
Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of them look great except I kinda hate that you used busted nose Emiko 2.0 for hers. Using her final redesign woulda been better I think... Sadly i can't fly the TeamBailey banner cuz I don't have any room left for it in my sig space :LOL:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
All of them look great except I kinda hate that you used busted nose Emiko 2.0 for hers. Using her final redesign woulda been better I think... Sadly i can't fly the TeamBailey banner cuz I don't have any room left for it in my sig space :LOL:
For some reason I can never find the final redesign of Emiko, if you have/can tell me where the image is. I can quickly update it.

EDIT: Nvm, found it. Updating it now

EDIT2: Updated

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes