godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thats what i meant but hey who knows could be time skips we don't know about yet (or just very short days like how day 8 was)
Timeskips can feel out of place, just more sleeps will see the days go by quicker, even keeping the game as is, a few more naps or sleeps after sex and we can be at day 15 or so.

I like all the interactions we have, seeing people every day is cool, but I sometimes wonder if it's too much, trying to balance between real life development and in-game time is tricky.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I do wonder if at some point there'll be backlash if Jamie finds out you cheated on her at the start, around the time of the move to WVM though. That could be interesting.
My biggest question since I started playing. But regardless I chose that path... don't know what that says about me other than I really wanted Alexis and Rachael

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Timeskips can feel out of place, just more sleeps will see the days go by quicker, even keeping the game as is, a few more naps or sleeps after sex and we can be at day 15 or so.

I like all the interactions we have, seeing people every day is cool, but I sometimes wonder if it's too much, trying to balance between real life development and in-game time is tricky.
My biggest question since I started playing. But regardless I chose that path... don't know what that says about me other than I really wanted Alexis and Rachael
I seriously doubt there will be any backlash for that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I expect the use of montages and I'm good with that:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I do wonder if at some point there'll be backlash if Jamie finds out you cheated on her at the start, around the time of the move to WVM though. That could be interesting.
Maybe not from Jamie but possibly from her mom but then again I doubt that anyone would even find out.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
so there are basically two routes in the game? cheat and no cheat?
So there are 2 main paths the Cheat Path and the No-Cheat Path. There are sub paths to each of these as you have the option for Shauna and Penny to be transgender female so there are call outs in the guide for that as well. Then after you chose Female or transgender female for Shauna at the beginning then you can start thinking if you want to go Cheat or No Cheat. After you decided that then it is just about picking the girls you want to add to your harem and when you want to add them. Technically there are tons of paths to chose based on the girls you want to add. Have fun with your choices as of now there are no consequences for cheating or not cheating and there are only 2 characters you can not say no to (Jamie and Shauna), all the rest are the players choice. Oh and no incest (Azel, Cedar and Wendy) in this game just incase you have not read the FAQ.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Android version in op is 1.28 gb. It is a waste of data (unless playing first time).
Played compressed version (584 mb). Worked well. Unfortunately i can't paste link here due to a "specific reason". Good luck for wasting extra data!!

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Android version in op is 1.28 gb. It is a waste of data (unless playing first time).
Played compressed version (584 mb). Worked well. Unfortunately i can't paste link here due to a "specific reason". Good luck for wasting extra data!!
I remember back when I had a data cap, I couldn't even imagine a data cap now with all the shit I stream and all the digital games I own.

Feel sorry for you bro.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
what I used to do:
open file manager
go to internal storage
go to android/data/"game name"/files (eg. "android/data/da.intertwined/files")
there will be a folder named "saves"
create a copy of it
done!
Oh come ON man. Read my comment one more time please. It was not about saves
I don't need help to backup android save files (unless saves are created in root folder)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I remember back when I had a data cap, I couldn't even imagine a data cap now with all the shit I stream and all the digital games I own.

Feel sorry for you bro.
Glad that some understanded my situation. I played that compressed version (it was working well) & pasted link here. & Someone reported it and it deleted my mods.!! Godkingxerxes

issue28

May 17, 2020
Cedey never. There is no incest in this game and she is his sister.
And also no Harper and Natalie shenanigans. No mom and daughter threesome. I wonder how the MC will hit on Harp, knowing he is with Natalie and Harp being such an overprotective mom.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
And also no Harper and Natalie shenanigans. No mom and daughter threesome. I wonder how the MC will hit on Harp, knowing he is with Natalie and Harp being such an overprotective mom.
Well harper did basically ask him to marry natalie knowing about all the girls in his harem. So shes definitely alright with it, atleast her daughter being in a harem (compared to millie lol)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok guys new fun WVM project I am working on in honor of March Madness NCAA basketball I want to have a WVM bracket challenge. I thought it would be fun since the game is set in college basketball just like the NCAA tournament. I am in the process of creating a poll for each round that anyone can vote on. The polls will be open for a week and then a new poll will be set up the following week for new votes. There are 5 rounds of voting and I wanted to get people interested so I designed a bracket based off the last tier list. I included 32 options from the top 33 rated characters from the tier list.

There are the four divisions. House Rules which includes most of the family and those living with the MC. WVM Staff and Reporters, WVM Student, and Team MC which includes most of those either assigned to the MC personal team or the other ladies that support him in other ways. I am not changing the divisions or match ups as they are based on the tier list results for each character that fit into one of the 4 groups best.

Special thank you to OfficiallyGames for making the custom art for the brackets, and as always a special thank you to Braindrop for creating a game we all love to talk about. I will let you all know once I open things up for voting, I just wanted to get people interested.

Week1.png

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes