cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
They get bored and do crazy shit some times when I let them off leash but I feel bad leaving chained them to the wall all the time so it's a gamble i have to take.

I punished them thoroughly for drugging you tho they couldn't sit down or walk right for a week :devilish:
Is that a punishment or reward?

Cedey should be 14Jan.

Great now with all the birthdays BD is gonna see this and delay the
next release until February 29th :oops: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
But I don't wanna wait 3 years for next update.

• Haha
Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
October 2nd for Shauna and any of the Libra days for the others would be cool for me (still October 2nd for Shauna :love: :love::love:)

Aug 13, 2018
A note for the Dev. Please do not be like other developers and suddenly end this game. This game has sooooo much potential and could go on for a while. I was playing for hours and its only been not even 9 days of his life. I would love it if you would keep going and at least cover his year at WVM. Great game! I love all the girls and their models! Jamie and Shauna are sexy as hell. Please say there are possible future encounters for Harp, Skye, Cedey, and others!

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A note for the Dev. Please do not be like other developers and suddenly end this game. This game has sooooo much potential and could go on for a while. I was playing for hours and its only been not even 9 days of his life. I would love it if you would keep going and at least cover his year at WVM. Great game! I love all the girls and their models! Jamie and Shauna are sexy as hell. Please say there are possible future encounters for Harp, Skye, Cedey, and others!
The game is planned to last 4-5 years, so dont worry

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is planned to go on a looooong time.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's going to be in development for 4-5 years. It's not going to last 4-5 years.

We're a year and a half into development and 9 days in game time.
Thats what i meant but hey who knows could be time skips we don't know about yet (or just very short days like how day 8 was)

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I do wonder if at some point there'll be backlash if Jamie finds out you cheated on her at the start, around the time of the move to WVM though. That could be interesting.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes