ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
question .. as many times as i have played thru this game .. even now i still have something unanswered .....

can anyone at all tell me why the MC's memory of his childhood is so fuzzy to him .... i mean his sister seems to know more about him the he does .. i am curious as to why that is ? :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok guys new fun WVM project I am working on in honor of March Madness NCAA basketball I want to have a WVM bracket challenge. I thought it would be fun since the game is set in college basketball just like the NCAA tournament. I am in the process of creating a poll for each round that anyone can vote on. The polls will be open for a week and then a new poll will be set up the following week for new votes. There are 5 rounds of voting and I wanted to get people interested so I designed a bracket based off the last tier list. I included 32 options from the top 33 rated characters from the tier list.

There are the four divisions. House Rules which includes most of the family and those living with the MC. WVM Staff and Reporters, WVM Student, and Team MC which includes most of those either assigned to the MC personal team or the other ladies that support him in other ways. I am not changing the divisions or match ups as they are based on the tier list results for each character that fit into one of the 4 groups best.

Special thank you to OfficiallyGames for making the custom art for the brackets, and as always a special thank you to Braindrop for creating a game we all love to talk about. I will let you all know once I open things up for voting, I just wanted to get people interested.

View attachment 1033289
guessing you just plopped alexis somewhere random since she has no actual place in the grand scheme yet :p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
question .. as many times as i have played thru this game .. even now i still have something unanswered .....

can anyone at all tell me why the MC's memory of his childhood is so fuzzy to him .... i mean his sister seems to know more about him the he does .. i am curious as to why that is ? :unsure:
It's basically unanswered at this point but most likely it's a memory block caused by the emotional trauma of all the crap he went through as a kid

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
right ... still tho .. his memory lapse can't be explained to well if that was true .. unless someone beat the shit out of the MC :ROFLMAO: severe blow the head ,,,, :ROFLMAO:
Too funny I just had this same conversation with someone else the other day. I figure the MC was maybe 5 years old, 8 year tops when the accident with Cedar happened. I figure that traumatic event along with being told his mother left him & his father, and then his fathers death all in what seems like a short time messed up his memory. I think we are going to get a little more insight to it during the week 1 re-work either way.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Too funny I just had this same conversation with someone else the other day. I figure the MC was maybe 5 years old, 8 year tops when the accident with Cedar happened. I figure that traumatic event along with being told his mother left him & his father, and then his fathers death all in what seems like a short time messed up his memory. I think we are going to get a little more insight to it during the week 1 re-work either way.
yeah i don't buy into the whole he moved therefore he lost his memory .. thats just ridiculous .. i remember as a kid ... waking up to a house empty and had thought my family had moved away from me and left me behind .... i was about 5 or 6 ... turned out we as a family moved and they had just forgot i was asleep in the closet to stay out of the way and when they came back my dad beat my ass for not staying awake and going with them to the new house we had moved to .. no trama here

• Wow
Reactions: Oghmios1337

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok guys new fun WVM project I am working on in honor of March Madness NCAA basketball I want to have a WVM bracket challenge. I thought it would be fun since the game is set in college basketball just like the NCAA tournament. I am in the process of creating a poll for each round that anyone can vote on. The polls will be open for a week and then a new poll will be set up the following week for new votes. There are 5 rounds of voting and I wanted to get people interested so I designed a bracket based off the last tier list. I included 32 options from the top 33 rated characters from the tier list.

There are the four divisions. House Rules which includes most of the family and those living with the MC. WVM Staff and Reporters, WVM Student, and Team MC which includes most of those either assigned to the MC personal team or the other ladies that support him in other ways. I am not changing the divisions or match ups as they are based on the tier list results for each character that fit into one of the 4 groups best.

Special thank you to OfficiallyGames for making the custom art for the brackets, and as always a special thank you to Braindrop for creating a game we all love to talk about. I will let you all know once I open things up for voting, I just wanted to get people interested.

View attachment 1033289
Awesome idea.
But some of the fights are not even close.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
now that i think about what you typed here ... then why does Cedey remember so much ... she went thru something very traumatic ?
She got to stay with her mom for longer, went into the system but still technically kept in contact with her, like when she found her in wandering the streets. So she was able to remember more.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
yeah i don't buy into the whole he moved therefore he lost his memory .. thats just ridiculous .. i remember as a kid ... waking up to a house empty and had thought my family had moved away from me and left me behind .... i was about 5 or 6 ... turned out we as a family moved and they had just forgot i was asleep in the closet to stay out of the way and when they came back my dad beat my ass for not staying awake and going with them to the new house we had moved to .. no trama here
It is not the moving I am talking about as that is pretty normal and kids do ok with that. What I am talking about is the MC blamed himself for what happened to Cedar when she got really hurt. That same day the MC father took him away and said his mother left them. Those two activities alone can be very traumatic for a young child. Then on top of that the MC father is killed in a car accident which we are not sure how long after the first two activities that happened. The moving is not the trigger it is the other 3 events that could make the MC try to block out the tragic events which could cause memory loss or memory blocking.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

View attachment 1033289
Love it, TOUGH first round for some girls

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yup agree that bracket style voting style looks great

Already curious how or if that will change the rankings of the girls and women from the dec polls

This could become a bit more interesting seeing them face off against someone

But seeing how most are either team shauna or team bailey or team penny

Its not that hard to see the outcomes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
My top three are all in the same group with only one having a chance to get to the finals. I trust me it was hard grouping them and I really didn't want to make it totally random.
im gonna take a punt now and say its going to be Shauna vs Jamie, Bailey vs Natalie, Harper vs Veronica and Rachael vs Skye, not trying to influence any voters :whistle::sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes