Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah... but we've been blue balled on Stacy and Jasmine so much so far that I think BD might just fuck with us and keep us friendzoned with them :D
I have already told BD personally that if she was a sister or another relative I would survive and not be mad at him for it as it is his story to tell and not mine. Granted there are 40 plus other characters in this game to potentially have fun with none of them are like Stacy to me, but I would be happy knowing I will always have my Harem Queen to fall back on.

Long live Jamie the Harem Queen of WVM.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
delete this post now, stop giving him ideas :ROFLMAO:
That is nothing compared to months ago when several members had me convinced that Stacy (just after the 7.7 update was released) was the MC real sister or she was his cousin. That is when I told BD I would support whatever decision he makes with Stacy. I accepted the fact that I may never get in game lewd content with her at that point but was given hope when they finally kissed, only to be reminded the the MC has kissed his adopted mother and sister and both of them are off limits for lewd content.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I haven't forgiven them.......
oh stop whining getting attacked by The Twins is practically a badge of honor around here so you should be proud...especially since you survived :p Besides I didn't hear any complaining from you the entire time you were being held down in the play room.

BB: Ball gag might have had something to do with that....

SB: So not helping put a positive spin on this sis....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Bullies....
Hey at least you can remember what happened to you I lost an entire day when they got me. I didn't even find out it happened until I showed up on the thread the next day too. Several member here had to explain to me what happened I didn't believe those sweet innocent girls would do anything like that to their Uncle.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey at least you can remember what happened to you I lost an entire day when they got me. I didn't even find out it happened until I showed up on the thread the next day too. Several member here had to explain to me what happened I didn't believe those sweet innocent girls would do anything like that to their Uncle.
Ok, fair enough, that's worse :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
They get bored and do crazy shit some times when I let them off leash but I feel bad leaving chained them to the wall all the time so it's a gamble i have to take.

I punished them thoroughly for drugging you tho they couldn't sit down or walk right for a week :devilish:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok normally I know this kind of stuff but my mind is going fuzzy. Are Jamie and Liz the same age (twins?) or am I looking at this wrong since they are in the same grade level.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Bit of both I believe Millie tells us she had Liz a year or so before Jamie when we talked to her. Her being held held back is something BD mentioned at some point
I am looking forward to the ages and birthdays for the characters we should be seeing in the near future that will help with things like this.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes