MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
But they are gay dudes. They are not a threat to the MC in the girl department :D
They also aren't people MC is going to bone. So, really, who is going to going to be motivated to trust them? Or, said another way, Assuming you wish to sleep with the girls, obviously you are at least going to trust them not to stab you. The guys? Not so much

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Why? They are the dudes. Should it really be shocking that people pick the dudes?
They also aren't people MC is going to bone. So, really, who is going to going to be motivated to trust them? Or, said another way, Assuming you wish to sleep with the girls, obviously you are at least going to trust them not to stab you. The guys? Not so much
If you can't trust your teammates it is going to be very hard to win games, look like a team player, and get drafted. You know the MC's primary goal in the game to be able to be drafted high so he can take care of his family (no matter how big that gets).

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
If you can't trust your teammates it is going to be very hard to win games, look like a team player, and get drafted. You know the MC's primary goal in the game to be able to be drafted high so he can take care of his family (no matter how big that gets).
Yes, but BD asked the opinion of *players*. So in a list of boneable women, and a couple of guys, why are you shocked the majority picked the guys?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Teammates that don't show up to practice are unreliable and not trustworthy.

And if he truly wanted to get drafted into the NBA as a lottery pick, he'd have gone to school with a legitimate program. But then we wouldn't have this game, so good on MC, choosing a school where all the girls are virgins and all the guys are gay. Damn I wish I went to that college.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Teammates that don't show up to practice are unreliable and not trustworthy.

And if he truly wanted to get drafted into the NBA as a lottery pick, he'd have gone to school with a legitimate program. But then we wouldn't have this game, so good on MC, choosing a school where all the girls are virgins and all the guys are gay. Damn I wish I went to that college.
Think of how much more impressive he'd be bring this team into respectability than leading an already established contender!

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
dont forget about Lees eyes at the bowling they looked fucked up and with him being involved with Damien he could also be involved with the drugs too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Call190Now

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
she was spying on the MC and Skye in the locker room
Only if you previously had sex with her (not that it makes her trustworthy)

dont forget about Lees eyes at the bowling they looked fucked up and with him being involved with Damien he could also be involved with the drugs too
Sorry to burst your theory but that was a render mistake and not intentional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
not that it doesn't make her less un-trustworthy
Seriously with that quadruple negative?
Simplify it dude, remove a couple of "not"s and make it easier for us that aren't quite proficient with the language.
Example: "not that it makes her less trustworthy", I believe that would be equivalent to your original sentence.
Maybe replace the first one with "although" as well seems a good way to do it.
The whole "not that it doesn't" is definitely overkill.
Or you could simply state that the fact that Tia only shows up in the bathroom on day 9 if you accepted her previous advance makes trust go down. Or is it "doesn't make trust go down"?
I honestly don't know.
I keep looking at that sentence and thinking but I can't make heads or tails of it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I really love the new Patreon Poll. Seems like something I would make for sure. At this current point in the story, which of these characters do you trust the LEAST? The options are Tia, Katie, Mackey/Lee, Willabelle, and Lauren.

Of course I voted for Katie, but I would have liked to see an all of the above option for this one. I really don't trust any of them. Well maybe Mackey/Lee as they have done nothing to indicate they should not be trusted yet. I am surprised that they are winning this poll.

• Katie: She is related to Charles and Ryker both of which have caused issues for the MC and the team. She came onto the MC way stronger than almost any other girl in the game (more on this later). She did not even bother to say who she was either. When the MC asks about Ryker she basically blows him off saying that he is nothing to worry about as well. She was with Charles when he was super drugged out of his mind too, which tells me she may also work for the drug dealer too.
  • Tia: She came on the strongest to the MC with almost no fliter at all. She shows up at some really awkward times too and basically just tries to force her way into having sex with the MC without a payout. She knew about Charles secret shower which I found odd, during the big reveal about Cedar she brings up having sex again, she was spying on the MC and Skye in the locker room. Then when we meet her again she basically throws herself at him again and goes back on the condom thing. Something is not right with this girl.
  • Mackey/Lee: Other than them both being on the team with Ryker last year there is nothing that is a red flag to me. Sure Lee looked like he might be messing around with Damien in the locker room, but they both helped out in the bowling alley so we are told. The other minor thing is neither show up much for practice so I guess that is something too.
  • Willabelle: I am sorry for this one but she runs a cult (don't tell me it is not a cult because it is), she has to have multiple people tell me to trust her (this makes me want to trust someone even less), she did but didn't know what Ryker was up to but let him mess with the MC. All this seems a little odd to me and there are red flags. I want to believe she is good and has the MC interests in mind, but I just can't yet
  • Lauren: Well I don't have much here but she knows a lot about the MC and his sister. She could have easily passed that information onto Belle. I know she helped the MC and Cedar reunite but is everything as it seems or not only time will tell. One of my first conspiracy theories was around Lauren feeding information to Willow to convince the MC that she is his sister. Hopefully that is not the case but it could be.
I've always felt out of all yer "suspects" yer reason for being suspect of Tia was the lamest one. Her only real crime here is being horny as fuck if that's reason enough to mistrust her then we can't trust ANYONE :p

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Tia is just a strong woman who wants a strong man that she approves, very demanding and dominant, but only because she's an all star athlete with an appetite that can only be satiated with someone she approves of-which is impossible for her in WVM. She was waiting for you in the showers because she knew you'd be there so she could get some god damn action, but no she has to keep getting blocked too and she's getting irritated.

Fuckin love Tia!

Reactions: Ivyxxx

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really love the new Patreon Poll. Seems like something I would make for sure. At this current point in the story, which of these characters do you trust the LEAST? The options are Tia, Katie, Mackey/Lee, Willabelle, and Lauren.

Of course I voted for Katie, but I would have liked to see an all of the above option for this one. I really don't trust any of them. Well maybe Mackey/Lee as they have done nothing to indicate they should not be trusted yet. I am surprised that they are winning this poll.

• Katie: She is related to Charles and Ryker both of which have caused issues for the MC and the team. She came onto the MC way stronger than almost any other girl in the game (more on this later). She did not even bother to say who she was either. When the MC asks about Ryker she basically blows him off saying that he is nothing to worry about as well. She was with Charles when he was super drugged out of his mind too, which tells me she may also work for the drug dealer too.
  • Tia: She came on the strongest to the MC with almost no fliter at all. She shows up at some really awkward times too and basically just tries to force her way into having sex with the MC without a payout. She knew about Charles secret shower which I found odd, during the big reveal about Cedar she brings up having sex again, she was spying on the MC and Skye in the locker room. Then when we meet her again she basically throws herself at him again and goes back on the condom thing. Something is not right with this girl.
  • Mackey/Lee: Other than them both being on the team with Ryker last year there is nothing that is a red flag to me. Sure Lee looked like he might be messing around with Damien in the locker room, but they both helped out in the bowling alley so we are told. The other minor thing is neither show up much for practice so I guess that is something too.
  • Willabelle: I am sorry for this one but she runs a cult (don't tell me it is not a cult because it is), she has to have multiple people tell me to trust her (this makes me want to trust someone even less), she did but didn't know what Ryker was up to but let him mess with the MC. All this seems a little odd to me and there are red flags. I want to believe she is good and has the MC interests in mind, but I just can't yet
  • Lauren: Well I don't have much here but she knows a lot about the MC and his sister. She could have easily passed that information onto Belle. I know she helped the MC and Cedar reunite but is everything as it seems or not only time will tell. One of my first conspiracy theories was around Lauren feeding information to Willow to convince the MC that she is his sister. Hopefully that is not the case but it could be.
Totally Katie is the one I trust least. Then the boys then Tia then Lauren then willabee. I hope some kind soul will post the final results :)

Reactions: Call190Now

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

Tia

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've always felt out of all yer "suspects" yer reason for being suspect of Tia was the lamest one. Her only real crime here is being horny as fuck if that's reason enough to mistrust her then we can't trust ANYONE :p
My main reason was knowing about Charles secret shower, like she has been there before maybe with him. Yuck. I always thought she was working with or for him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Totally Katie is the one I trust least. Then the boys then Tia then Lauren then willabee. I hope some kind soul will post the final results :)
I am sure someone will even it it is not me (My mind is on other things {major construction at my house, and writing} which is why I have not been here as much lately so I do tend to forget things).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My main reason was knowing about Charles secret shower, like she has been there before maybe with him. Yuck. I always thought she was working with or for him.
"like she has been there before maybe with him."
That's....conjecture...first of all you have no way of knowing that since ...there's no hint of it...
second of all she gave us the reason of why/how she knows...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes