Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
"like she has been there before maybe with him."
That's....conjecture...first of all you have no way of knowing that since ...there's no hint of it...
second of all she gave us the reason of why/how she knows...
If I don't trust her why would I believe how she knew about the shower. Plus if you had sex with Charles would you admit to it? I know I wouldn't. :p

For me trust must be earned or don't put anything out there that I find might be suspicious. There are a lot of other characters in the game that I do not fully trust, and everyone of them had to do something to make me trust them or they stay on the list. Even some of the characters we should trust I am still not 100% sold on.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If I don't trust her why would I believe how she knew about the shower. Plus if you had sex with Charles would you admit to it? I know I wouldn't. :p

For me trust must be earned or don't put anything out there that I find might be suspicious. There are a lot of other characters in the game that I do not fully trust, and everyone of them had to do something to make me trust them or they stay on the list. Even some of the characters we should trust I am still not 100% sold on.
From my point of view at the moment there are no reasons not to trust her....not saying there are reasons to trust her ...for Tia only thing I can see right now is neutral...
I mean I'm not saying you/anyone else needs to trust her but there are not only 2 possibilities trust or not there's also neutral...like the US Justice System...innocent untill proven guilty and after reaching a conclusion guilty or not you can trust or not that';s what I'm advocating for Tia at least...because like I said she has given me no reason to be distrustful of her..what she said about the shower can as well be true.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
From my point of view at the moment there are no reasons not to trust her....not saying there are reasons to trust her ...for Tia only thing I can see right now is neutral...
I mean I'm not saying you/anyone else needs to trust her but there are not only 2 possibilities trust or not there's also neutral...like the US Justice System...innocent untill proven guilty and after reaching a conclusion guilty or not you can trust or not that';s what I'm advocating for Tia at least...because like I said she has given me no reason to be distrustful of her..what she said about the shower can as well be true.
Oh yeah I get where you are coming from this is just a me thing, you guys know how crazy I get with this stuff. I have so many hand written and typed notes about little things from this game. I am totally into looking at all the details.

I like to look for clues read between the lines and trust no one (well the only ones I trust fully are Azel, Jamie, and Shauna). Everyone else I had doubts on, but some have really come to save the day like Stacy, Wendy, Cedar, Rachael, Skye, and Ayden. Some have put so much trust in the MC it is hard not to trust them like Bailey, Zoe, Penny, Kimmy and many more. Others have given me no reason to trust or not trust like Ruby, and Emiko. Then we have those I want to trust but are close to someone I can't trust like Jasmine, Lee, Mackey. Some I want to trust but know I shouldn't like Damien. I can make a case (maybe not a strong one) for everyone in the game why they should not be trusted except for Maybe Jamie she is the only one I feel can be trusted 100% without a shadow of a doubt. I mean look how she reacted once Liz lied on her behalf.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can also say that the neutral position is a slight distrust until you get to know someone better. Like I will not immediately trust a stranger when he tells me he is an expert in finances or gambling and would like to invest my last dollar. :p

Now if Tia used that shower before with someone it would be way more likely be with Ryker as with Charles, still shows some bad taste but after our introduction to her thinking she is a lady with quite a strong sexual drive makes sense, so she could just have been horny and chose wrong guy. :p

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I have no problem with strong women being aggressive about sex, if I did I would have turned down Rachel or Tia the first time! That said I ALWAYS turn down Alexis, and Katie, except the 1 time just to see. I am weary of Katie, getting stalker vibes from Alexis, but Something about Tia gnaws at me, her attempt when Azel and Cedar meet for the first time and now how she handled the last appearance with the ultimatum

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh yeah I get where you are coming from this is just a me thing, you guys know how crazy I get with this stuff. I have so many hand written and typed notes about little things from this game. I am totally into looking at all the details.

I like to look for clues read between the lines and trust no one (well the only ones I trust fully are Azel, Jamie, and Shauna). Everyone else I had doubts on, but some have really come to save the day like Stacy, Wendy, Cedar, Rachael, Skye, and Ayden. Some have put so much trust in the MC it is hard not to trust them like Bailey, Zoe, Penny, Kimmy and many more. Others have given me no reason to trust or not trust like Ruby, and Emiko. Then we have those I want to trust but are close to someone I can't trust like Jasmine, Lee, Mackey. Some I want to trust but know I shouldn't like Damien. I can make a case (maybe not a strong one) for everyone in the game why they should not be trusted except for Maybe Jamie she is the only one I feel can be trusted 100% without a shadow of a doubt. I mean look how she reacted once Liz lied on her behalf.
You can also say that the neutral position is a slight distrust until you get to know someone better. Like I will not immediately trust a stranger when he tells me he is an expert in finances or gambling and would like to invest my last dollar. :p

Now if Tia used that shower before with someone it would be way more likely be with Ryker as with Charles, still shows some bad taste but after our introduction to her thinking she is a lady with quite a strong sexual drive makes sense, so she could just have been horny and chose wrong guy. :p
Like I told Loco...what you are saying is pure conjucture there is no evidence to sustain what you are saying..alot of ifs to these theories...if she used if she said if she did if she....
Also you can also say that the neutral stance is a way of wanting to believe/trust....but in the end ...there are 2 definitive facts...neutral position is just that a neutral position and we have not enough evidence to blame or excuse ....trust or not trust Tia...we need more info...we had like ...3 encounters with her?
Anyway ...neutral here for Tia.
EDIT : also I'm not advocating for trusting Tia...

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My main reason was knowing about Charles secret shower, like she has been there before maybe with him. Yuck. I always thought she was working with or for him.
Well she is our nutritionist now so that would put her in the perfect position to take us out :eek: :eek: :eek:
HelplessWeepyHapuka-max-1mb.gif

Meh either way you can continue to dwell in your paranoid delusions if you like. Yer still my brother so The Twins and I will love you anyway :p

issue28

May 17, 2020
Well I think we are all overthinking this just a tad. Tia told the MC a girl showed her the secret shower. Now... I am also one that believes innocent until proven guilty, so if I take that statement at face value, there is only one answer as to who told Tia about that shower, and it seems quite realistic to me. Who is the girl that could have known of the secret shower? Katie. Charles is her uncle and she works at WVM. She would know about that shower.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well she is our nutritionist now so that would put her in the perfect position to take us out :eek: :eek: :eek:
View attachment 1031191

Meh either way you can continue to dwell in your paranoid delusions if you like. Yer still my brother so The Twins and I will love you anyway :p
*Loco Gets Poisoned*

Everyone: holy shit! He was right! now he fuckin dead....woops

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's not the first time and won't be the last time. Plus I am not allowed to go until after I get to experience Stacy lewd content.
to be fair The twins didn't really poison you that one time technically they drugged you

BB: Yea that double dose of kool-aid and popcorn wouldn't have killed you unless you walked in front of a truck while trippin balls and that woulda been totally yer fault :p

SB: I'm still sorry tho :cry: even if it was hilarious :whistle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
to be fair The twins didn't really poison you that one time technically they drugged you

BB: Yea that double dose of kool-aid and popcorn wouldn't have killed you unless you walked in front of a truck while trippin balls and that woulda been totally yer fault :p

SB: I'm still sorry tho :cry: even if it was hilarious :whistle:
Don't worry girls I forgave you for the time I remember and anytime that I don't remember it happening. Uncle Loco can not be mad at either of you unless you do harm (not the fun kind) to your Daddy, or Stacy (clones excluded, I know you can't help yourselves sometimes).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So...what are you saying is you are never going to die. Nice. You are immortal :D
I am not immortal, she is just one of those things that keeps me going, and gives me another reason to fight through my illness and anything thrown at my like last year when I was in bad shape. My Stacy custom render helped me stay positive, along with the Kiss she got from the MC that gave me hope again.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes