Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
The best answer anyone can give you about the release "Dates"

Game related stuff:

- Managed to get both releases out last month and that was cool but ideally they wouldn't have been both at the end of the month. The most ideal scenario is a release towards the first 7-10 days a month and a second around the 21st-23rd of the month.

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
The best answer anyone can give you about the release "Dates"

Game related stuff:

- Managed to get both releases out last month and that was cool but ideally they wouldn't have been both at the end of the month. The most ideal scenario is a release towards the first 7-10 days a month and a second around the 21st-23rd of the month.
So does that mean either today or tomorrow? since first 7-10 days of the month would mean some time between the 7th - 10th, and it's already the 9th.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Meh im personally thinking it gets postponed due to the Ruby remodel stuff

And we will see a release next week

But i could be wrong and we will most likely see it sunday

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Meh im personally thinking it gets postponed due to the Ruby remodel stuff

And we will see a release next week

But i could be wrong and we will most likely see it sunday
The ruby remodels wouldnt really affect it at all currently as the models will most likely be added in the week 1 rework. And just using the new models in the future scenes.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Its cute how Bailey interacts with Jamie and Shauna and with her glasses on it melts my heart (have one thanks to
corneal curvature since was 7). Definitly see why Rain loves Bailey so much.

hope we still get some Wendy and Cedey time before party

Reactions: Call190Now

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Not sure if this has been brought up before...

Who thinks that with Zoe being a mother bear type is pissed off at the MC because of him going out during the charity bowl and getting injured and thrown into jail? Basically thinking that he may have been trying to act like a stupid macho man (and no not the wwf wrestler :p).

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Who thinks that with Zoe being a mother bear type is pissed off at the MC because of him going out during the charity bowl and getting injured and thrown into jail? Basically thinking that he may have been trying to act like a stupid macho man (and no not the wwf wrestler :p).
(y)Sound reasonably plausible to me.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well you could have a point and MC was not smart enough to first have gotten flowers and chocolates for Zoe before shhe came in. :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well you could have a point and MC was not smart enough to first have gotten flowers and chocolates for Zoe before shhe came in. :p
hey now, being a simp works sometimes, i've had a great day with my gf and she went to buy me some beer to watch the football (soccer) with, shes also going to be my personal nurse while i recover JACKPOT:love::love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hey now, being a simp works sometimes, i've had a great day with my gf and she went to buy me some beer to watch the football (soccer) with, shes also going to be my personal nurse while i recover JACKPOT:love::love:
Ofc it did, you showed you cared for her, you took responsibility and admitted you goofed up without saying it and she seems pretty alright anyway. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Oh I'm sure that's a big ass part of her tude she's got right now. All mixed in with the insecurity about wanting to be more than just a fuck buddy.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
im not sure how long i can keep a torn acl from her when she gets back home tomorrow and wonders why im on crutches when i've been telling her everythings fine since friday
Pre-empt it by saying you know she told you it would happen and you're sorry.

I mean yes it would be nice if you could choose whether or not the girls come in, but that would require extra rendering so you just kind of have to go with what the MC would rather want in this situation, which is more of his girls at once.

Direct your hatred at Damien instead.
If there is no choice, default should not be unavoidable groupsex.

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Mind Drop #10 (2/10/2021)

Sorry for this being up so late... it's been a busy day. But here it is! On another Wednesday.
Not a lot to share this week so not a super long post by any means.

Game related stuff:
- I won't be setting a public release date for either of the releases this month.
I'd like to tweak some things with the scenes in these updates that I've grown unhappy with. (Mainly lighting)
It's hard to judge time frames for touch up content so updates will be somewhat random this month but there should still be two... just closer to the end of the month than I'd like them to be.

- Updated / New character sheets are almost finished. (Will include things excluded last time like age and birthdays)
- Teasers for the week 1 redo will be shown in early March. (15-20 teasers mainly from days 1-3)
Dev related stuff:
- Computers / Daz continue to be nightmares
It's been a week plagued by constant crashing... which is a huge bummer when the scenes I'm working on take 15-20+ minutes to load. But hey, it's part of the job. ‍♂
- It's about time to start looking for someone to help out with some artwork... namely logos for other teams and a few other things. As this is definitely not where my skill set shines brightest.

Personal related stuff:
- Not a lot to add from the personal side of things. I've been rather reserved this week and haven't done a lot outside of spending time with family and working on WVM. I've been in one of those funks where I haven't been very sociable outside of family for some reason... but at least it leads to a lot of work getting done.

- Updated WPM progress:
(Base) Two fingers: 71 WPM
Properly: 60 WPM (Started at 49)

Ruby and Moon:

I said I'd give you an update last week. This is where Ruby and Moon currently stand.
I haven't messed with them much this week as I felt I was falling behind by spending too much time on it so they aren't final yet. But it's nearing that point.

So I guess that does it for this week!
As always thank you guys for all you do for me. None of this is possible without you guys.
I'll hopefully have more to share next week.
Love you guys <3

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm, I didn't care about Moon before, I dont't do it now, so no changes there.
But I am a little sad and disappointed about Ruby. The old model I didn't care about either.
Then came the first screenshot of the new model (the one at the end of the last update) wich looked awesome and I was exited to see her in the game (what the changes to the model were supposed to accomplish I would have decribed that version as: mission accomplished).
But now Ruby looks "meh" again. Doesn't feel much different from the original model, could have just kept that and saved a lot of work :(

(On a side note. Why do most of the girls models end up cross-eyed? Or is it a trick of the camera?)

Well, I guess I stick to the rest of the girls (most of them anyway) and hope the models don't change.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes