ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My comment was not about being correct or incorrect. It was about how many times this has been brought up, discussed and beaten to death.
true .. we all have our own opinions tho .. is basically what i was saying

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bailey was the one who brought Shauna and Jamie into the bedroom together. It really wasn't Shauna or Jamie who decided on there own to join. Bailey realizes that they are the Cuck Queens and she has to and wanted to share the MC at that moment.
I find it far more likely that jamie said something to her that made her think she had to bring them in but that's just me. I don't honestly give a fuck whose idea it was my only point is I want some fucking alone time with Bailey and no tag alongs need to be there. Besides Jami and Shauna said they were gonna leave to let us finish so it not like it would be going against the original plan :p

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I find it far more likely that jamie said something to her that made her think she had to bring them in but that's just me. I don't honestly give a fuck whose idea it was my only point is I want some fucking alone time with Bailey and no tag alongs need to be there. Besides Jami and Shauna said they were gonna leave to let us finish so it not like it would be going against the original plan :p
Hey Hey Hey Now... We are all watching so there is no alone time for you.:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I mean yes it would be nice if you could choose whether or not the girls come in, but that would require extra rendering so you just kind of have to go with what the MC would rather want in this situation, which is more of his girls at once.

Direct your hatred at Damien instead.

Reactions: Call190Now

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Bailey was the one who brought Shauna and Jamie into the bedroom together. It really wasn't Shauna or Jamie who decided on there own to join. Bailey realizes that they are the Cuck Queens and she has to and wanted to share the MC at that moment.
yeah it does seem that way .... trouble is the game really does not say which ones had that idea ... and besides it was Jamie that started it all anyways :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yeah it does seem that way .... trouble is the game really does not say which ones had that idea ... and besides it was Jamie that started it all anyways :love:
Bailey actually says it was her idea to invite them when they come in during that scene. Honestly I think Liz might be more to blame for putting the idea in her head tho. Liz brought in Zoe and Bailey at the bowling alley to prove to the MC that she was cool with sharing him. So I think after that Bailey felt like she had to do something similar to prove that she was too.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Bailey actually says it was her idea to invite them when they come in during that scene. Honestly I think Liz might be more to blame for putting the idea in her head. Liz brought in Zoe and Bailey at the bowling alley to prove to the MC that she was cool with sharing him. So I think after that Bailey felt like she had to do something similar to prove that she was too.
true ... but Jamie and Shauna both tell you that they want to see you having sex with other girls .. which i would think thats where it all started from

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
im not sure how long i can keep a torn acl from her when she gets back home tomorrow and wonders why im on crutches when i've been telling her everythings fine since friday
Distraction it is then and do not keep it secret for too long, maybe slip it in at end of phone conversation. Else you seem to have no other option as take your medicine and endure it and maybe try to play the sympathy card and that it hurts. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
im not sure how long i can keep a torn acl from her when she gets back home tomorrow and wonders why im on crutches when i've been telling her everythings fine since friday
Simple you didn't want to worry her while she was away. You aware how much she cares for you and it would bother you to fill her mind with worry.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just casually say "oh and this happened anyway.... how are you?"

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so quick update,
i decided to go full simp and brought my gf chocolates and flowers, she just laughed at me for 5 mins and called me a cripple then went for a shower, but no i told you so, so im gonna put that down as a result (y)
so it was better than you thought ;)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes