Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So... I was roaming through the walkthrough (I usually do that, even though I probably shouldn't), and I found out that pretty much all of the 'milf cast' is only for the cheat path... That's a pity. Give me some nice milfs for the "loyal" path, too.
In due time there will be content with the Clients if you didn't initially agree to it.

Reactions: csmk14

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
if BD doeasn't meet any problems the next update will be realeshed as planed the first one on mid of February and the second at the end.
Now about the models of Ruby and Moon...neither of the two is finished...the model we saw about Ruby is a sample of what BD wants and he said the new models will be more fitting with the other characters models and with the personalities he want to give to Ruby and Moon...SPOILER ALERT we may see them at the pool party but nothing is for sure yet.
Source: BD's patreon.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
if BD doeasn't meet any problems the next update will be realeshed as planed the first one on mid of February and the second at the end.
Now about the models of Ruby and Moon...neither of the two is finished...the model we saw about Ruby is a sample of what BD wants and he said the new models will be more fitting with the other characters models and with the personalities he want to give to Ruby and Moon...SPOILER ALERT we may see them at the pool party but nothing is for sure yet.
Source: BD's patreon.
Thanks for the heads up:)

Reactions: Vile_Mage

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So next update will probably be the pool party. Any guesses of what will happen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something I just thought of, Cedey may not be the only one to attack Millie! We all know what a momma bear Zoe is and Millie wants to take one of her cheerleaders away.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes