csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I have never asked where a certain lemonfreak spoiler came from, if it came from a game, then I start playing MLC and now I know, though I REALLY hope that particular pic is not in the game. lol

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
let's ignore that BD has stated a couple of times that there will be no incest content...but sure ...let's go with your logic ..not a reply from the actual dev.
EDIT :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe not between real mom and sister but stepmom....Not incest that way

• Angry
Reactions: kontlo00

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe for them but it's not really
Most laws regarding concern relations of r = 25% or higher, while most permit unions of individuals with r = 12.5% or lower. In 24 of the , are prohibited. Also, most laws make no provision for the rare case of marriage between double first cousins. Incest laws may also include prohibitions of unions between biologically unrelated individuals If there is a close legal relationship, such as or step relations.

for more information check my post #39,325 under spoiler.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Most laws regarding concern relations of r = 25% or higher, while most permit unions of individuals with r = 12.5% or lower. In 24 of the , are prohibited. Also, most laws make no provision for the rare case of marriage between double first cousins. Incest laws may also include prohibitions of unions between biologically unrelated individuals If there is a close legal relationship, such as or step relations.

for more information check my post #39,325 under spoiler.
Sigh in a way people keep talking past each other instead of to each other. :p Incest itself in strict sense deals with blood relations and only blood relations. Almost every country has rules to protect children from abuse and those tend to target amongst others stepparents, adopted parents, foster parents, teachers, social workers and in some countries those abuse laws extend beyond the legal age and in others only to legal age or other dependency.

Now Patreon and others tend to name it all as incest which is wrong, but the fact it may well be a crime in some countries or states whether it is incest or not is another thing. Now that last might be a problem if you do not see it as art that is protected by free speech. To be honest I suspect patreon might lose that one in courts in quite a few countries in the world even including the US, but individual devs do not have the finances or resource and I do not see a civil rights organization going onto the barricades for adult game devs. If you do not agree with companies like patreon deciding what should be censored or not or consider them hypocrite, then do not support on their platform as I chose to do.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How does she even know who Damien is ? She was not known in that place and Damien did not wear anything like follow me to mc home ??
All I can think is that it was late at night on a weekend, so he was the only one around at the school and she guessed that with the things that happened over the weekend that anyone at the school would be connected to our dude.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I haven't played this game for a long time because I don't like small updates (I would prefer full days...).

But I've seen that in the last update Braindrop asks about changing Ruby's model, for God's sake, DON'T DO IT, she is one of the best girls in the game, it's true that we haven't interacted much with her yet, but I think her model is much better than the one you propose (which looks more like an anime character than a real girl).

If she does that, I will be very disappointed and possibly I will stop playing it, because ruby is one of my favorite girls, and she doesn't need any change.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Sigh in a way people keep talking past each other instead of to each other. :p Incest itself in strict sense deals with blood relations and only blood relations. Almost every country has rules to protect children from abuse and those tend to target amongst others stepparents, adopted parents, foster parents, teachers, social workers and in some countries those abuse laws extend beyond the legal age and in others only to legal age or other dependency.

Now Patreon and others tend to name it all as incest which is wrong, but the fact it may well be a crime in some countries or states whether it is incest or not is another thing. Now that last might be a problem if you do not see it as art that is protected by free speech. To be honest I suspect patreon might lose that one in courts in quite a few countries in the world even including the US, but individual devs do not have the finances or resource and I do not see a civil rights organization going onto the barricades for adult game devs. If you do not agree with companies like patreon deciding what should be censored or not or consider them hypocrite, then do not support on their platform as I chose to do.
it's too bad braindrop just didn't release a version on subscribestar that's uncensored. it's absurd you can be arrested for having fictional content in a game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
it's too bad braindrop just didn't release a version on subscribestar that's uncensored. it's absurd you can be arrested for having fictional content in a game.
Well when Brain made that decision Subscribestar was not really an option and even now it is still a much smaller platform. Besides like others I do not know if Brain ever wanted incest/adopt cest ( :ROFLMAO: ) in or possibly with things that happened in his real life besides Patreon decided that it was better for him not to include it. Remember I do not life in his thoughts either, so can only go by what I see or what he tells.

Just for me I prefer it if creators within a few limits, like hurting real living people, are free to create the content they wish to create whether I agree with them or not on content or whether it is to my taste or not. That also means I should not try to force content in the dev does not want or have it removed.

So I dislike that companies like patreon and paypall can force upon everyone their false morals and hypocrisy (Rape as sexual glorification for example is not allowed, but we all know over 70% of female protagonist games are exactly only that with hardly any further elements or story to those games or that another genre is fully about breaking someone into your sexual slave by force :p Teacher sex that falls under the same abuse laws is also allowed, while that one tend to be even a crime if the student is adult is also nice comparison to incest for that :)) like basically happens now and that a company can censor that and even go as far as to monitor what happens outside their platform. So I do not mind that a game like for example Bully is made and some enjoy playing it, even if I think it is truly trash on many levels. :)

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
So... I was roaming through the walkthrough (I usually do that, even though I probably shouldn't), and I found out that pretty much all of the 'milf cast' is only for the cheat path... That's a pity. Give me some nice milfs for the "loyal" path, too.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So... I was roaming through the walkthrough (I usually do that, even though I probably shouldn't), and I found out that pretty much all of the 'milf cast' is only for the cheat path... That's a pity. Give me some nice milfs for the "loyal" path, too.
Unless it's changed all the LIs including the Milfs will be available on the "loyal" playthrough it will just be longer.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes