Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I wished she didn't we should have gotten a chance to tell her to piss off. and also mc is still recovering from his injuries from the fight with Ryker. It looks like WVM Drama School.

All i want to know who told millie where mc was living because this part never made any sense to me first Damien showed up after betraying mc and then boom millie pops up at the house.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I wished she didn't we should have gotten a chance to tell her to piss off. and also mc is still recovering from his injuries from the fight with Ryker. It looks like WVM Drama School.

All i want to know who told millie where mc was living because this part never made any sense to me first Damien showed up after betraying mc and then boom millie pops up at the house.
She followed Damien who tracked Josephine's phone.

The MC is too nice to say anything like that, but definitely, if there was any time at all for a renegade interrupt in this game, that was it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How does she even know who Damien is ? She was not known in that place and Damien did not wear anything like follow me to mc home ??

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Damien drove the van that brought everyone to WVM, though we didn't see Millie in that scene I assume she was there, and she would have at least seen Damien in the van.
Or maybe from the WVM website as part of checking in on the school your daughters are going to and the team one is cheering for and the other is dating the star of.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
He is almost a Boy Band on his own. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There we go, I'll see myself out.

About Millie, I was wondering about that too, how did she know Damien was going to MC's house? Did she plan on following him around until something interesting happen? That would have been funny. And she is lucky that nobody cared enough to notice that she was following a random young adult.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes