The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
With Zoe playing hard to get/denying her feelings (again), it's time for the Pen to make a return appearance and re-acquaint her with the pleasures of MC's dick.
maybe the pen is the problem maybe it hasn't reappeared cuz its still where we left it after all. She did seem awful cranky when we saw her...and having a pen up yer ass for going on 4 days is bound to make anyone bitchy lol

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yup its hard to wrap my head around it as well but patreon is even against non related moms :ROFLMAO:

So nothing we can do about Azel

But the bright side we have 50 plus females that will help the mc out in his needs :LOL:
Oh For sure dont get me wrong every single one is amazing it's just azel has been hyped up a bit ... also the early talk with rachel about her is so misleading :c oh well my favorite is still bailey though you just want the forbidden xD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
maybe the pen is the problem maybe it hasn't reappeared cuz its still where we left it after all. She did seem awful cranky when we saw her...and having a pen up yer ass for going on 4 days is bound to make anyone bitchy lol
its not there .. if you remember she checked ... and came back and told you it wasn't .. oh wait .. that does happen to the elderly ... happens to me sometimes also ... its called memory lapse .... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
jk jk

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yup its hard to wrap my head around it as well but patreon is even against non related moms :ROFLMAO:

So nothing we can do about Azel

But the bright side we have 50 plus females that will help the mc out in his needs :LOL:
Understandable why, it's not just about blood ties being bad, but about power balance of participants. She may not be biological mom, but she is still an authority figure over him and a sexual relationship could be prone to abuse.

She did say she checked and pen wasn't there. Would think by now biological issues would have made it abundantly clear if it was there.

Reactions: Call190Now

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
its not there .. if you remember she checked ... and came back and told you it wasn't .. oh wait .. that does happen to the elderly ... happens to me sometimes also ... its called memory lapse .... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
jk jk
I don't wanna hear that from the guy who confessed he forgets why he walks into room on a regular basis :p

Also I'm 20-30 years away from being elderly you old fart my parents are YOUR age

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes