OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Honestly don't like the new Ruby and Moon, but it is what it is. My question is: does BD intend on redoing all their old scenes with the new kewpie doll models or will they show up next time talking about getting make-overs?
Probably will get added in week one rework then also look the new way in future updates

Reactions: csmk14

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Good question......I got this and all it does is crash my game from save point
my point was that can't see the latest file xD

before it'd show the version and have download links but rn I just see the save fix file and not the latest version of the game

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
my point was that can't see the latest file xD

before it'd show the version and have download links but rn I just see the save fix file and not the latest version of the game
Yep I know....was looking for newest update as well and could only get this...2.61gb it's obviously new update but has THIS fix to it. Is this fix going to stop my saves from crashing when starting (like it says) is what I'm wondering

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yep I know....was looking for newest update as well and could only get this...2.61gb it's obviously new update but has THIS fix to it. Is this fix going to stop my saves from crashing when starting (like it says) is what I'm wondering
It does for me. Instead of it crashing when opening certain saves (some worked fine for me on mine) a dialogue comes up with choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Call190Now and Ed B
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes