DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
CHANGE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So we will now have the church of Stacy and clone army of Baileys? :ROFLMAO: Why not just make them both black haired or brunette. Not like women do not know where they can get paint anyway. :p As long as you do not touch harper it is fine with me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
He called me out so now it has to happen. It's good for Loco as there was an upcoming Bailey scene that will now star Stacy's model :p
I wasn't calling you out i was merely looking after your health and well being :D Which you clearly have no regard for if you go and threaten to do something that would result in not only The Twins but The entire Stacy Clone Army coming for your head :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
he straight up provoked me :p he had it coming

and wait a second who let you out of your cage?
I'm remote typing......

How the fuck are you innocent?:ROFLMAO:
Please! I'm probably the most innocent person on the northern hemisphere....

CHANGE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we found the evil modder/dev.....

perfection is a strong word
No it isn't, stop age-hating!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"
Braindrop : ANOTHER CHALLENGER?CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"
hahah =)))
Well to be honest, though the blond does complement bailey very well and she looks very good with it I never thought it was her natural haircolour. :) Then again after my then GF turned suddenly up with a pink mohawk (it was not a wig nor had some of TKA's cookies) when I was about 15 it is not that easy to shock me. :) That took me a while to get used to and I was less tactful or smart in those days.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So you're saying there isn't anything you would change?
I do not believe that
With the old nurse? Not a thing,perfection!!!

Well to be honest, though the blond does complement bailey very well and she looks very good with it I never thought it was her natural haircolour. :) Then again after my then GF turned suddenly up with a pink mohawk (it was not a wig nor had some of TKA's cookies) when I was about 15 it is not that easy to shock me. :) That took me a while to get used to and I was less tactful those days.
You? LESS tactful? Uh huh.....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well to be honest, though the blond does complement bailey very well and she looks very good with it I never thought it was her natural haircolour. :) Then again after my then GF turned suddenly up with a pink mohawk (it was not a wig nor had some of TKA's cookies) when I was about 15 it is not that easy to shock me. :) That took me a while to get used to and I was less tactful or smart in those days.
I like your positivity xD

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes