Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really like the game, but it seems to be stuck at the house for way to fricking long...like that season spent on that boring farm on walking dead. Granted, the MC has like 20 women to satisfy...I guess it would be refreshing to see him seduce his coach, or some other women that aren't "hey, my friend said you're a really sweet guy, want to fuck and add me to your harem? pleeeeeeaaaasssssseeee!" So much over the top being nice, and mushy lovey dovey writing in this story, it actually has me wishing there was some basketball team that comes to take half the girls away, so the story can move forward.

Edit: Anyone else just fast forward Cedy and both mother conversations now, since the Dev stated that there is absolutely no chance of any romance with them?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I really like the game, but it seems to be stuck at the house for way to fricking long...like that season spent on that boring farm on walking dead. Granted, the MC has like 20 women to satisfy...I guess it would be refreshing to see him seduce his coach, or some other women that aren't "hey, my friend said you're a really sweet guy, want to fuck and add me to your harem? pleeeeeeaaaasssssseeee!" So much over the top being nice, and mushy lovey dovey writing in this story, it actually has me wishing there was some basketball team that comes to take half the girls away, so the story can move forward.

Edit: Anyone else just fast forward Cedy and both mother conversations now, since the Dev stated that there is absolutely no chance of any romance with them?
"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." in your case saying.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

you really like this game but sounds like you want most of it changed with all the story removed and just turn into a sex slideshow

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True that, It just feels like so long I guess because the last what...four or so updates have just been that. Up till the bowling alley, there was something happening that sort of kept you engaged. It's like we've reached the end of the game already, A harem so big, Eros himself would hard pressed to keep up, bad guys defeated...and all before the MC even played a single game.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
True that, It just feels like so long I guess because the last what...four or so updates have just been that. Up till the bowling alley, there was something happening that sort of kept you engaged. It's like we've reached the end of the game already, A harem so big, Eros himself would hard pressed to keep up, bad guys defeated...and all before the MC even played a single game.
Well the last four updates have just been parts of day 9 (with more to come) and the game is gonna be 4-5 years till finished. I guess it can seem long when waiting for updates and playing update to update, i think that's one of the reasons people wait a couple updates then play.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OMG this stuff is great thanks everyone. Having a miserable day, but the Max, Moon and Ruby stuff is great. Always fun when BD shows up to troll us too. Bailey Stacy clone army is on high alert.

View attachment 1020331
PS sorry this way done quickly don't hate me.
Well crap you went and found my secret army of BB clones I was hiding in the temple basement...I was saving those for world domination dammit :p

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
So after looking back and forth comparing Moon and Ruby to their old versions, I will say I really like this Moon and think it is even better. New Ruby looks good as a design but I still slightly prefer old one. Maybe it is just because I played the game so many times, and I'm just so used to how she looks, my brain is not letting me let go of her old look. So I will just need to play it more with new Ruby. ;)

As long as Moon stays thicc, I am happy with the new designs.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Okay these small changes from the previous versions are growing on me. We're trending the right way with the new models.
Although i have to make one small but probably innapropriate joke here but Moon needs to take up waxing. She's too close to having a Uni-Brow, but one that goes across her entire head.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
CHANGE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG this stuff is great thanks everyone. Having a miserable day, but the Max, Moon and Ruby stuff is great. Always fun when BD shows up to troll us too. Bailey Stacy clone army is on high alert.

View attachment 1020331
PS sorry this way done quickly don't hate me.
These posts and all the reactions done made my day. Thanks everyone for the laughs.

One last thing about Ruby can't you at least give her back her unique wonky eyes?!? O'well I admit they look gorgeous but still an original fan. :p

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Honestly don't like the new Ruby and Moon, but it is what it is. My question is: does BD intend on redoing all their old scenes with the new kewpie doll models or will they show up next time talking about getting make-overs?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay these small changes from the previous versions are growing on me. We're trending the right way with the new models.
Although i have to make one small but probably innapropriate joke here but Moon needs to take up waxing. She's too close to having a Uni-Brow, but one that goes across her entire head.
So, shouldn't Moon be waning her eyebrows rather than waxing? :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes