cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Babies in the wood.. You all forgot about Mistress Mabel, handcuffs and some other crazy sht, that someone influenced infected dropped into BD's brain.. or it altered by covid-19 (or it must be called Mabel-19?) or it was his plan from begining - After all, he's called the Insidious Villain for a reason. :devilish:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
that's what i meant by not wanting or needing an audience :p
Okies, thought you meant the entire pool party.

Would have been to be given option to refuse letting Jaime and Shauna join in, but that seems to be a theme with sex scenes in this game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well we still have missed a few girls, so I guess they will have to get some time at the pool and ofc our teammates and their kids. :p Then we might already be in the second part of pool party in a later update. Somehow I suspect that party will be more as one update.

Reactions: Call190Now

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i need some advice and i thought what better place to ask then here with all you wise and sensible people,
how do i tell my gf that the thing she told me would happen happened with out the i told you so conversation
don't, if still want to go into that snakepit keep it as short as possible, take the blame and responsibility before she can and try to distract her with something she will love more as having that discussion. :p

Reactions: pictures55

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
don't, if still want to go into that snakepit keep it as short as possible, take the blame and responsibility before she can and try to distract her with something she will love more as having that discussion. :p
im not sure how long i can keep a torn acl from her when she gets back home tomorrow and wonders why im on crutches when i've been telling her everythings fine since friday

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes