HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What humour? All I hear is the ramblings of a senile old man.
now now now...put your fangs away ...for now... xD
I survived the abyss and came out stronger from it, now it's my sacred duty to smite all zealots and heretics with the truthful wrath of the goddess Harper!!!

Phew! that took a lot of energy......i need a nap......

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I survived the abyss and came out stronger from it, now it's my sacred duty to smite all zealots and heretics with the truthful wrath of the goddess Harper!!!

Phew! that took a lot of energy......i need a nap......
WOW your even crazier then I am. You better run like the wind and hide like you are a sewer rat. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i cant believe what im seeing, the sheer nerve of some people on here to even dare spout the absolute nonsense that anyone but Bailey is the true goddess, it really boggles my mind and i hope the twins Smite down anyone who even dares to throw disrespect on her name :mad::mad::p

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
i cant believe what im seeing, the sheer nerve of some people on here to even dare spout the absolute nonsense that anyone but Bailey is the true goddess, it really boggles my mind and i hope the twins Smite down anyone who even dares to throw disrespect on her name :mad::mad::p

IT WASN'T ME!!! :sneaky: :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::p:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
screw the twins .. Zoe controls Bailey anyways . well in the back room she did :ROFLMAO::love::LOL:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes