Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i just hope BD doesn't switch to ren'py 7.4 it uses gl2 and higher and my video is imbedded .. and only runs gl1 ... that would suck for me .... :cry:
so far i've lost being able to play around 30 games cause of it :cry:
Download the version of the Renpy SDK that works for you and try playing the games using that instead.

Jun 1, 2020
Just want to say that it seems almost everyone on this game thread is as happy and fun loving as the game itself. Good natured discussion and friendly banter abound. Its nice to see. A lot of the other super popular game discussions have some real McAssholes on there. Heaven forbid you have a question that was answered 3500 pages and a year and a half ago or a differing opinion. You guys are awesome.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Just want to say that it seems almost everyone on this game thread is as happy and fun loving as the game itself. Good natured discussion and friendly banter abound. Its nice to see. A lot of the other super popular game discussions have some real McAssholes on there. Heaven forbid you have a question that was answered 3500 pages and a year and a half ago or a differing opinion. You guys are awesome.
Don't worry we torture ooops... I mean The Krypt Angel BB and SB keeps everyone inline if anyone gets outta line run for the fucking hills. :p :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Aslong as no one is mentioning a certain topic or asking stupid questions; whats the point of being an asshole? But overall we definitely have good times and laughs. I think even the senile old man HornyyPussy has a good time, when he's not being tortured by the twins for blasphemy.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Aslong as no one is mentioning a certain topic or asking stupid questions; whats the point of being an asshole? But overall we definitely have good times and laughs. I think even the senile old man HornyyPussy has a good time, when he's not being tortured by the twins for blasphemy.
He also loses his way and gets lost outside his house. :p :p :eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
sigh, it's like you thrive of beating your head on a wall......asshole :)

• Haha
Reactions: OfficiallyGames
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes