DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He is a Harper Heathen
Hey, careful about badmouthing Harper and her fans or you may find yourself in a secret Harper stronghold and we do not have two sweet innocent cute girls to torture you. Just devious older men with years of corruption and experience to inflict pain behind them :p Harper may not be a goddess, but she does not have to be with her warmth. :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
No Carly sex scenes at the moment...there are a few scenes but not in a sexual matter but there is planned sexual content with Carly...I'm 110% sure of that.
Sounds minted, she is just so fuckin cute, I especially love her plush curves!!! Don't get me wrong all the main harem members beat her hands down, but i have an unbreakable soft spot for cute plus sized beauties like Carly.

My current top 5 favs here in order is, Rachel, Shauna, Penny, Jamie and Azel, give Carly a chance and she could easily enter my top 5.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Apologies for not being around over here for a while!
I've checked in a few times but just realized I haven't been "active" in 17 days. Oops, time flies. I read everything but it's easy to forget to actually chime in I guess. Or I suppose I just didn't have much to say.

But I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for the 2000 pages! And as it's been pointed out to me, WVM is now the 13th most "liked" game on f95! As well, we've just cracked into the 1st page of most viewed.
And we're still in the top 10 pages of weighted rating but we don't have to talk about that one. :LUL:
All accomplished in only 541 days!

Obviously none of that would've been possible without all of you! Everyone who has contributed to the community... thank you.
This thread has definitely had its ups and downs but it's still been a blast and I really have no room to complain especially when you look at how some other threads go, but I'm grateful for the bad times too because it's all led towards where it is now with all you cuties. :giggle:
And hey, even for the bad times and the naysayers... thank you all for giving my game a shot. :giggle:

I'll do a better job at being more active over here.
Love you guys <3

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Braindrop Hey, just read your most recent post on Patreon as I was checking for the next release date, and I felt compelled to tell you why I love your game. It's pretty simple:
The women are absolutely beautiful, they're unique people with good characterization, they very very clearly *want* what they're doing with the MC. Furthermore, the MC is a good person, which helps in believing he deserves to be loved. I often feel like if virtually any one of them were real, and felt about me the way they feel about the MC, I couldn't help but be the happiest man alive. I get to live vicariously through the character a little, and experience that particular joy not from just one of them, but all of them.

You mentioned in your post about the MC being a Gary Stu, and while he's excelled in everything we've seen him try, for the most part, that kind of only fits into 3 categories: Basketball, Social Interaction, and Sex. The only class he takes is one based primarily off of social interaction. Maybe he struggles with science and math a little? Maybe he's not good at building things, or drawing, or cooking? I can't see how any of these, beyond the school subjects, could create an obstacle in the story you have going, so they might not be relevant flaws, but there's room for them to exist. Also - while he apports himself well in the fight, you resisted the temptation to have him win against all odds, and he very clearly needed help to avoid the situation becoming a horrible one. I'm not saying you need to build anything into the story to showcase his flaws, but if it bothers you even a little that the MC might be considered a Gary Stu by some, I wanted to point out there's plenty of room to fix that. And even if you don't fix it, it's clear that he can't do absolutely everything himself, and he's leaning on the people around him to handle what he can't.

Anyway, keep up the great work. The characters in this game never fail to make my day.
This idea is already baked in a good bit actually!

There's been quite a few instances of the MC "losing" pretty much everything that isn't basketball or sex... some examples being losing the pool race to Jasmine, needing Harp's help to hit a strike, sucking at volleyball with Willow, getting beat by Stacy at pool, sucking at video games, etc.

And just to chime in on it some, I have no issue with the MC being a "Gary Stu". I was more so just lending the point that it's a totally fair criticism if it's not your thing.
WVM at its core is a story about family and helping the girls around the MC. It's a story built for a Gary Stu. :cool:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Apologies for not being around over here for a while!
I've checked in a few times but just realized I haven't been "active" in 17 days. Oops, time flies. I read everything but it's easy to forget to actually chime in I guess. Or I suppose I just didn't have much to say.

But I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for the 2000 pages! And as it's been pointed out to me, WVM is now the 13th most "liked" game on f95! As well, we've just cracked into the 1st page of most viewed.
And we're still in the top 10 pages of weighted rating but we don't have to talk about that one. :LUL:
All accomplished in only 541 days!

Obviously none of that would've been possible without all of you! Everyone who has contributed to the community... thank you.
This thread has definitely had its ups and downs but it's still been a blast and I really have no room to complain especially when you look at how some other threads go, but I'm grateful for the bad times too because it's all led towards where it is now with all you cuties. :giggle:
And hey, even for the bad times and the naysayers... thank you all for giving my game a shot. :giggle:

I'll do a better job at being more active over here.
Love you guys <3
Just remember you are always welcome and it is fun to see you here, but you have no obligations to any of us beyond doing your best on your game to those who support you and even that goes no further as your reasonable effort to do your best. :)

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Happy to be part of this community even if it is not as active as it was in the beginning

Thank you for this amazing game BrainDrop

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think what throws a lot of people off with the MC being a ''Gary Stu'' (i dont think he is) is that we are used to playing MCs who are losers so it makes no sense when he gets all the hot ladies, but with this MC hes the opposite he doesn't come across as a virgin 14yo creeper but as a genuinely nice guy who knows how to talk to and treat females and is a star basketballer

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Most people are just used to MCs who want their dick wet. So when they discover an MC who is acctually wholesome, ladies man ect. They just decide to act out than give the game a chance.
Well I would not say that MC is so much a Gary Stu, but he does have a bit of he is almost too good to be true feeling. Like if you met a female version of him you would almost wonder why she would be interested in you or if she did not have other goals to be interested in you. Like fact that most accomplished scammers will make you an offer that sounds almost to good to be true, but is just still believable. :p

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes