michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Voted as well that was pretty fun ... And will be interesting to see some of these match up results

On another note tho anyone else also chopping it to bit for the next update of WVM

I am praying it will come somewere this coming week :LOL: Getting withdrawls :giggle:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I'm honestly not sure who I want to win. I also had to bring up the guide to remind myself who some of the characters were, as some of them (like Unnamed Reporter) don't have a lot of screen time, and there's so many! It is kind of fun. When I voted, some of the ways things were swinging was surprising to me, but it was still pretty early.

Also, the guide reminded me of something I'd forgotten: You had the option to be a cheater before Jamie gives you the go ahead. I forgot that was even a thing. I can't imagine picking that option, despite the fact that it locks me out of several lewd scenes currently. Just doesn't fit the MC in my head.

I do feel like I remember the MC telling Jamie about Rachel's proposal for helping out women who want children, though, and her being on board. Does that mean there's eventually a path back to that content?

#WVMGirlsAreAllWinners.

Reactions: Call190Now

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I do feel like I remember the MC telling Jamie about Rachel's proposal for helping out women who want children, though, and her being on board. Does that mean there's eventually a path back to that content?
Basically all the girls you missed your chance with from not going on the cheater path will likely be available eventually but at a later point in the game.

Reactions: michael1984

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm honestly not sure who I want to win. I also had to bring up the guide to remind myself who some of the characters were, as some of them (like Unnamed Reporter) don't have a lot of screen time, and there's so many! It is kind of fun. When I voted, some of the ways things were swinging was surprising to me, but it was still pretty early.

Also, the guide reminded me of something I'd forgotten: You had the option to be a cheater before Jamie gives you the go ahead. I forgot that was even a thing. I can't imagine picking that option, despite the fact that it locks me out of several lewd scenes currently. Just doesn't fit the MC in my head.

#WVMGirlsAreAllWinners.
Even knowing that Jamie will give the MC the Ok it is too hard for me not to enjoy the scene with Alexis in the dinner. Sorry Jamie I am a cheater in this game and can't skip out on Alexis or Anna, and I am not waiting for a down the road scenario with either of them. I wanted them now and was not willing to wait. Plus the extra Shauna scenes, Rachael scenes and other clients are too hard to pass up.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Ok all I am starting this a day earlier than planned but I want to make sure everything is working and there are no issues. Here is round 1 of WVM March Madness. You can only vote once so make sure you choose wisely. There are 4 brackets with 4 matches per bracket. No I am not changing the order I don't care how hard some of the first round match-ups are each group has been broken up into groups that make sense. House Rules is the group that lives with the MC, WVM Staff/Reports is actual staff and reporters, WVM Students, Team MC these are characters that make up the MC personal team/clients/others.

Round 1: Feb 21st - Feb 28th

Round 2: Not open yet

Round 3: Not open yet

Round 4: Not open yet

Round 5: Not open yet

Champion: Not decided yet

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 29th.

Good luck and let the Madness begin.

View attachment 1047521
goddamn that was tough, nice job LOL

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok all I am starting this a day earlier than planned but I want to make sure everything is working and there are no issues. Here is round 1 of WVM March Madness. You can only vote once so make sure you choose wisely. There are 4 brackets with 4 matches per bracket. No I am not changing the order I don't care how hard some of the first round match-ups are each group has been broken up into groups that make sense. House Rules is the group that lives with the MC, WVM Staff/Reports is actual staff and reporters, WVM Students, Team MC these are characters that make up the MC personal team/clients/others.

Round 2: Not open yet

Round 3: Not open yet

Round 4: Not open yet

Round 5: Not open yet

Champion: Not decided yet

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 29th.

Good luck and let the Madness begin.

View attachment 1047521
It's funny how the answer for most of them seems to be 'A'.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Voted, I actually found almost all the matchups pretty easy, though I found myself going chalk a surprising to me amount of the time.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes