BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm not a fan of Tia so that's why it was easy for me :D
I can understand that ^_^ though I can't say I'm a fan she still looks pretty gorgeous ....and while Skye may have her beat because we have a more personal relantionship with him/her it was still pretty hard to make a choice there :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I have been monitoring the results and most matches are as expected. By far the 4 Vs 5 seed are the closest matches. Round 2 is where a lot of choices are going to get harder. I won't say who but there is at least one fan favorite that looks to be knocked out early in the first round. :eek:

If you have not got it on the fun yet feel free to vote:

More information can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

#TeamStacy #TeamJamie

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I have been monitoring the results and most matches are as expected. By far the 4 Vs 5 seed are the closest matches. Round 2 is where a lot of choices are going to get harder. I won't say who but there is at least one fan favorite that looks to be knocked out early in the first round. :eek:

If you have not got it on the fun yet feel free to vote:

More information can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

#TeamStacy #TeamJamie
Hahaha, when I voted I did found out one thing about myself. Though I would have not put her on the highest tier as such in a tier list, there is no way I can bring myself to ever vote against Azel whoever the opposition is and I might like the opposition girl and even put her higher on a tier list as such.. There is just too much love there for MC and having been there for him for years. :)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
i can play 7.3.5 but because 7.4 wants gl2 it won't work unless i buy a video card .. which i can't afford .. well at least for awhile ... :cry:
I don't think you need to worry about Braindrop updating to the latest version of the renpy sdk. From what I understand only new projects would use it as there's no reason to upgrade when already building using one version.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes