Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I have been monitoring the results and most matches are as expected. By far the 4 Vs 5 seed are the closest matches. Round 2 is where a lot of choices are going to get harder. I won't say who but there is at least one fan favorite that looks to be knocked out early in the first round. :eek:

If you have not got it on the fun yet feel free to vote:

More information can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

#TeamStacy #TeamJamie
If Harper got knocked out first round I would probably idk and I don't wanna find out tbh :mad:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
no what i said was i can play upto version 7.3.5 and not anything above that 7.4 wants gl2 which i would have to buy a video card for .. and i can't afford that atm ... i'm retired .. and saving money to buy shit is hard for me to do ... :(
Renpy games are composed of the game files themselves (everything in the 'game' folder) and a bundled copy of Renpy (in the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders). Copy the game folder to the SDK and you can run the game with the SDK version instead of the bundled version. 99% of the time the game will run just fine with the older version.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Renpy games are composed of the game files themselves (everything in the 'game' folder) and a bundled copy of Renpy (in the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders). Copy the game folder to the SDK and you can run the game with the SDK version instead of the bundled version. 99% of the time the game will run just fine with the older version.
I know that is English but I still can't comprehend it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. never mind and no offense but you don't seem to understand what i'm saying :)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Curious, how many people play their "main" save with trans enabled? is there anything drastically different to warrant another save? Or just a couple different dialogues and the obvious main difference.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Never feel bad for voting for Stacy.
don't know why so many wanna make so many girls #1 when we all know if it wasn't for Jamie none of these arguements over different girls wouldn't even be taking place :love:

all i want is simpler than everyone else ... i just wanna knock up the entire college babes with my babies inside them ... yes even the teachers .... :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Curious, how many people play their "main" save with trans enabled? is there anything drastically different to warrant another save? Or just a couple different dialogues and the obvious main difference.
there isn't much difference atm but the female route is being reworked for the week 1 remaster. So that it will stand apart more from the trans route

Initially the trans rout was my "main" save but it got kinda lost in a million other saves so I never know which version i'll get anymore lol

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
there isn't much difference atm but the female route is being reworked for the week 1 remaster. So that it will stand apart more from the trans route

Initially the trans rout was my "main" save but it got kinda lost in a million other saves so I never know which version i'll get anymore lol
Yeah when I started playing both routes I labeled the saves within the save Female route and Trans route easy to transfer between the 2 versions at that point and if you wanted to go deeper you can also do a cheat and non cheat route that way as well.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020

Ima be honest never understood the in-game days and if they started before showing up at the school or the second you're there. but, more questions, just the female route for Shauna is changing like her backstory or her interactions with the mc? and the week 1 remaster already in the works or just planned content for now? sorry for the questions lol this is one of the new games that I enjoy a lot.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes