AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Ima be honest never understood the in-game days and if they started before showing up at the school or the second you're there. but, more questions, just the female route for Shauna is changing like her backstory or her interactions with the mc? and the week 1 remaster already in the works or just planned content for now? sorry for the questions lol this is one of the new games that I enjoy a lot.
The first day of in game play starts when you get picked up to head to WVM.

The female Shauna's back story is being re written.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ima be honest never understood the in-game days and if they started before showing up at the school or the second you're there. but, more questions, just the female route for Shauna is changing like her backstory or her interactions with the mc? and the week 1 remaster already in the works or just planned content for now? sorry for the questions lol this is one of the new games that I enjoy a lot.
As it currently stands the the only difference backstory wise is the female route doesn't mention trans at all everything else is identical so BD is rewriting her female backstory so that it has it's own "identity" so to speak compared to the trans one.

The remaster has been being worked on since very early in the games development. It progresed slowly at first due to BD being hyper focused on moving the game forward. But now that he has better gear and a more regimented development pace it has made alot of progress.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
idk how to reply to two people in one post but thanks for the replies and clarification.
Push the quote button below where they type on each post you want to quote. Then go to your blank post and hit "insert quotes" and select the quotes you want there.

I am in the minority as I have only played the non-trans route.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
The Krypt Angel hows it going? and how is the update coming along for the game. Havent check on the updates since last year, also got new pc and new pc is out of order. so im pcless again. Liquid Cooling have some issues and not working properly so pc overheating and need to send in for repairs or replacement which is going to take a few weeks since i need to go to like the next town over to send it for repairs, which is impossible since i dont have a car and need to visit my mom, which i need to wait for her BF to decided when i can visit. So yeah totally sucks. On phone now since i cant do anything else. Sucks see a bunch of new updates for games including 4.2 of WVM however i read a few post back or something that its not the full day release. I normally check weekly at the updates (not for WVM mainly but for most of the games i have) but been so busy with sorting out new pc since i got it and now not working, and ive been major depressed as well lately so i havent really gone online most of the time, and when i did was for a bit of gaming to take my mind off things which just annoyed the shit outa me.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

After last week's book I'll go lighter this week. There's really only one thing to talk a lot about.
(Also, first teased render from reworked day 1)

Game related stuff:
- No update this month (More on this below)
I will be living up to my promise and pausing pledges. Next update will be on March 13th and the second update will be on the March 27th.
(First update will be 400 renders + the reworked scenes, the second will be 260-300 renders)

- Character sheet out later today or possibly tomorrow.
Dev related stuff:
- Going to be setting in stone some playtesters so the save issues that have happened recently won't happen again.

- Client polls will resume on March 1st.

Personal related stuff:
- After trying for many months I've finally found a nice place to rent... and I'm moving in the next few days. It sucks how quick the turnaround is with it but...
Overall it's still awesome, it took a long time to convince my grandpa to move but he finally agreed and it took an even longer time to find a decent place that would let us rent.
I'm super excited to live somewhere where my power won't go out every day and all of the other issues I've complained about. It'll also be my first time living somewhere with an upper stairs
If you've followed me for a bit then you'll know that my living situation was way less than ideal due to me taking care of my grandpa and living in his house. So I'm super excited for the new place.

The reasons why there won't be an update this month and plans for the next few weeks:

-The first and most obvious being that I'm moving. The hope was to get all the updated scenes render work done before today so I could finish everything else on a laptop or w/e... but I sadly wasn't able to do so.

-Secondly, there's a lot of things that have needed touched up for a long time. Like organizing my variables, alphabetizing my character names and giving them colors, and things like that.
Non-script wise I have a lot of organization I'd like to get done with my files. I have to manage between 3/4 different computers at a time and things get wacky and out of order quick. Especially when changes happen. How I want things to be is very different than how it is now and will probably take me around 5 days to accomplish. Mainly due to Daz loading times
And what better time to organize than after a move?

-Thirdly I decided to go back and make changes to the most recent lewd scene. (There's gonna be spoilers to the changes so if you haven't played the recent updates then skip to the next bold text)

I know there hasn't been much lewd content these past few updates, which I have no problem with. This part of the story is what it is and that's the way it is. And knowing what's coming up I really don't feel bad about it.
But, with there being less lewd it was a bit dickish to end the scene with Bailey the way I did.
While the scene will still be interrupted by Damien... it'll be extended. There'll also be a choice to if you want Jamie+Shauna to join in or not.

No more spoils
That's the main reasons, there are a few others but they're not really worth mentioning. Just a bunch of small things that I need to handle.

Apologies for the abruptness of this but the application to renting process all happened in just a few days and I've been wanting to move for years.
So overall this is a pause and delay to better my living situation and my work situation with the organization... because holy moly I've wasted a ton of time working between jumbled files.

Another positive is that this gives me the perfect chance to fix my release schedule and get on track to the ideal I've mentioned in the past.
That's all I have to share for now, well not really. There's things I want to mention like a march madness bracket a friend of mine is running for the girls of WVM. But I want to keep this post relatively simple. I'll go into these sorts of things next week.

I have to go finish packing my stuff
Thank you guys for understanding. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask!
Love you guys and see ya soon <3

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
POLL: Let's set a scenario. You and Skye are picking teams for a full court game. Skye goes first and selects Ayden with his first pick. Who would your first pick then be?

Dubaku
78%

Mackey
7%

Lee
4%

Marcus
11%

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know that is English but I still can't comprehend it.
What's not to understand? All the images and script that's specific to WVM is in the 'game' folder. This is the bit that's version 0.9.4.2. All the Renpy scripts that all Renpy games have in common are in the 'renpy' folder. This is the bit that's 7.4, 7.3.5, or 7.2.2 in WVM's case. You can swap these around between different games and typically they will work just fine.

ok .. never mind and no offense but you don't seem to understand what i'm saying :)
I think you're saying that your computer can't play games made with Renpy 7.4, but can play games made with 7.3 or earlier. So I'm trying to explain how you can play games that were made with 7.4 using an earlier version that your computer will play. You don't really even need to download the SDK, another Renpy game made with a version you can run should do the trick. Just delete the 'renpy' folder and copy the version from another game.

POLL: Let's set a scenario. You and Skye are picking teams for a full court game. Skye goes first and selects Ayden with his first pick. Who would your first pick then be?

Dubaku
78%

Mackey
7%

Lee
4%

Marcus
11%
Holy shit Marcus is getting as many votes as Mackey and Lee combined? This Marcus?
2553.jpg 2554.jpg

Reactions: ImperialD

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
ImperialD and other on ancient potato pc with Win XP Vista 7 8 x86 Linux integrated video IntelHD or Vega - other variant: dl unpack with 7zip, open tutorial folder, delete all, paste game folder here, launch renpy.exe, push Launch Project or Build Distributions, untick all, except Windows x86 (or what you need) and Force recompile? - you get folder with winzip of game distro - unzip it where you want and play. i'm sure, MoP or someone else post something similar in threads of games, that suddenly upgraded to x64 gl2 only versions

Marcus is the son of a police officer whom the MC met during his arrest... so by plot he must be in team (if BD not change plot)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Dubaku
78%

Mackey
7%

Lee
4%

Marcus
11%
Man I had a hard time with this one. I wanted to pick Marcus since I thought that would be funny but also a dick move so I changed it to Lee.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes