DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Your fault to make us choose between her and Willow:)
Well if Stacy stays in there will be a vote against Shauna or Jamie likely at one moment and we might even get a Shauna against Jamie vote most likely, unless there will be a few big surprises before that. :p So enough tough votes still to come for some. :)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
New people are going to ask the same questions that were already asked, that's just how forums work.

The amount of people that go into rage essays about incest are far worse than the single person asking the question.

Is it really that hard to just let one person type "no"?
Well when we hear (I guess read) it so many times we just get sick of it coz sometimes its a troll or someone who didn't know but then won't accept the fact and sometimes just genuinely don't know but they should just leave it at that or read the faq. So sometimes we "rage", sometimes we ignore them, we try to give them a good answer first and if they cant accept it, then fuck em.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well when we hear (I guess read) it so many times we just get sick of it coz sometimes its a troll or someone who didn't know but then won't accept the fact and sometimes just genuinely don't know but they should just leave it at that or read the faq. So sometimes we "rage", sometimes we ignore them, we try to give them a good answer first and if they cant accept it, then fuck em.
Yea it's the ones that ask and don't like taking no for an answer then continue beat a dead horse offering "solutions" to a non-existant problem that usually get us to bust out the pitchforks and torches lol

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Also happy to hear Braindrop is making changes to that certain scene since I really didn't like the forced inclusion of Jamie and Shauna. I'll consider it an early birthday present since my birthdays on March 29th ;)
Same. I like group stuff but not before we have had proper solo time with everyone and the relationships feel distinct and solid. Even having them watch was unwelcome to me. It was private time with Bailey!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
In this case nobody actually answered the question initially, multiple people quoted him, but yet nobody read what he wrote.

Every time incest is brought up, it's a race to scream out no, and even when it's answered, people come in hours later to add on, but yet they claim to be sick of incest talk, ok buddy.

And nobody new reads the FAQs, it's a discussion forum, for discussion. People would rather ask a question and start a discussion, kind of the entire point of a discussion forum.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In this case nobody actually answered the question initially, multiple people quoted him, but yet nobody read what he wrote.

Every time incest is brought up, it's a race to scream out no, and even when it's answered, people come in hours later to add on, but yet they claim to be sick of incest talk, ok buddy.

And nobody new reads the FAQs, it's a discussion forum, for discussion. People would rather ask a question and start a discussion, kind of the entire point of a discussion forum.
Thing is there is no mod, nor is one expected for a long time if ever since a mod would take a lot of time since both the storylines and the sex scenes would have to be written in. There is no easy landlady for mother fix in this game and that answer was given as well above even if it might take a bit more reading and combining a few answers.:)

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

I understand what you are saying ...but take me for example...
I see a new game...or better said a game that I haven't tried it before and haven't given much thought right?ok I click on the thread and look at the tags...after I do this ...I think ..oh well let's see if this game has some kind of fetish I'm not into ..and the first thing I do is type into search that fetish...for me it's always the same ..I always search to see if the game has any NTR if it doesn't I stay and keep looking for information...if it does I'm outta there....BUT I always use the search option to look for the information I'm interested...now lets say that it's not mentioned?sure..okay I'll pop in a comment with a question...but that is not the option here..since if you bothered to use the god damn search option you get 50 pages with incest mentioned...now taking 5 min to read some of them isn't that hard right?
So yes..it's true that we are a bit touchy when it comes to incest but it's not only that..you can use the search option to get the answer you want...
And also you said it right ...it's a discussion ...people can comment however they want...they are not obligated to respon in kind ..it's their choice ...
When I see someone scolding someone for answering agressively to a question that's been asked for alot of times it's a bit not cool...since the same thing can be said about people that reply to those aggressive answers...it';s a free forum..they can answer anyway they want...

EDIT : asking about incest is the equivelant of a 7year old asking "are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet" over and over and over

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I understand what you are saying ...but take me for example...
I see a new game...or better said a game that I haven't tried it before and haven't given much thought right?ok I click on the thread and look at the tags...after I do this ...I think ..oh well let's see if this game has some kind of fetish I'm not into ..and the first thing I do is type into search that fetish...for me it's always the same ..I always search to see if the game has any NTR if it doesn't I stay and keep looking for information...if it does I'm outta there....BUT I always use the search option to look for the information I'm interested...now lets say that it's not mentioned?sure..okay I'll pop in a comment with a question...but that is not the option here..since if you bothered to use the god damn search option you get 50 pages with incest mentioned...now taking 5 min to read some of them isn't that hard right?
So yes..it's true that we are a bit touchy when it comes to incest but it's not only that..you can use the search option to get the answer you want...
And also you said it right ...it's a discussion ...people can comment however they want...they are not obligated to respon in kind ..it's their choice ...
When I see someone scolding someone for answering agressively to a question that's been asked for alot of times it's a bit not cool...since the same thing can be said about people that reply to those aggressive answers...it';s a free forum..they can answer anyway they want...

EDIT : asking about incest is the equivelant of a 7year old asking "are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet" over and over and over
Not everyone looks at tags, and the search feature on this website on mobile is complete trash. It's a lot easier to just scroll down, type a question and come back in a few minutes for an answer.

But besides that, my entire point, and I'm guilty of it today so this will be my last post on the subject, is for a topic full of people who hate incest talk, you guys bring it up and talk more about it than someone asking a question.

If you feel people maliciously bring it up constantly, it's because it leads to 3 pages of people raging about it.

I easily ignore these questions and move on, but then I need to skip through pages of rage and whine because of a question that's easily answered by any sane adult.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
asking same Q that linked in OP and answered zillion times = permanent ban on old forums

site indexed with google, so %gamename% + f95 do all work

your really close to my system .. i'm running windows xp and 7 <skipped>
ouch, frankenstein pc
in real i have few different systems from PIII to i7 0.768-16G RAM 0.004-8G VRAM from S3Trio to 1070 GTX from W95 and NT4 to W10 and Linux
you can try more earlyer versions of sdk - that support win xp and 7 x86 and gl1- or just dl WVM 0.76 and use it, just replace game folder
but possible variables in old saves or persistent broken, so you cant use it, even if fix problem with renpy versions - so better start new game.

P.S.: OfficiallyGames , this image must be added in FAQ!

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man people are still talking about incest? We should talk about real issues, like for example, we still don't have any sex scenes with Kimmy. Now that is a real problem.
Emiko should have some cuddle time as well.;)
No Natalie, Jasmine and Stacy all need their turn before anyone else new gets added. Natalie was added as a GF, then Stacy then Jasmine. We don't need Kimmy or Emiko before those three they have all put in their dues already and they need a happy ending.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I couldn't resist to make something we can all use (not making the mistake i made last time tho :ROFLMAO: )
View attachment 1051002
slightly inspired by the old 'you want some fuk'
now are you 100% sure this wont cause any issues :cautious: you know how some people and it also appears some mods can have a meltdown over the simplest things (but good work(y):whistle:)
Won't work and not really true for everyone here. Some of the regulars actually want incest added they just support the developers decision. (cough cough where is my Willow time cough cough) SOrry I have been feeling under the weather and not sure what came over me there.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Man people are still talking about incest? We should talk about real issues, like for example, we still don't have any sex scenes with Kimmy. Now that is a real problem.
Nah we need a hot Natalie sex scene before the matchup between Bailey and Natalie in March Madness to make that one really interesting. That will really be one of the hardest votes for me when comes to it, they both have an extremely high cuddle factor. :)

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes