OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
now are you 100% sure this wont cause any issues :cautious: you know how some people and it also appears some mods can have a meltdown over the simplest things (but good work(y):whistle:)
Won't work and not really true for everyone here. Some of the regulars actually want incest added they just support the developers decision. (cough cough where is my Willow time cough cough) SOrry I have been feeling under the weather and not sure what came over me there.
Oh i know that SOMEONE will find something to rage about it lol, i just did it coz i was bored. And ik it will get buried in the posts

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Won't work and not really true for everyone here. Some of the regulars actually want incest added they just support the developers decision. (cough cough where is my Willow time cough cough) SOrry I have been feeling under the weather and not sure what came over me there.
You are right *cough* about that as well *cough* I seem to have a tickle in my throat, from smoking too much.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You are right *cough* about that as well *cough* I seem to have a tickle in my throat, from smoking too much.
Dam i think even I may have *cough* *cough* something...Must be allergies

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Dam i think even I may have *cough* *cough* something...Must be allergies
with all this coughing going on i think you all need testing it seems to be spreading quickly

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The developer has taken a hard stance on not adding incest to the game. Not saying it will never happen, but for now I don't think it will. We can always hope for someone to come in and create renders and storylines to add the content but that takes a lot of time and skill. We can all hope one day we will see it but for now, I trust the developer when they say it will not be added by him some modder will need to add that content.
then he should not waste anymore renders on the family part and move the story forward with the basketball part instead of the drama that we been getting lately and no more basketball ??

Right now the milly drama is gonna take another 10 updates till we get rid of her at this point.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
then he should not waste anymore renders on the family part and move the story forward with the basketball part instead of the drama that we been getting lately and no more basketball ??

Right now the milly drama is gonna take another 10 updates till we get rid of her at this point.
As BD has said. This is an lewd erotic adult game. Sex comes first, not basketball. The basketball in not priority. The "family renders" i assume u mean the kissing is just because fuck you to the incest trolls, also wholesome. Also millie will defo become a part of the harem so i doubt shes ever gonna leave.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Honestly I'm enjoying the story as much as anything else, so no, I'd prefer we not get rid of the family part, personally.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
As BD has said. This is an lewd erotic adult game. Sex comes first, not basketball. The basketball in not priority. The "family renders" i assume u mean the kissing is just because fuck you to the incest trolls, also wholesome. Also millie will defo become a part of the harem so i doubt shes ever gonna leave.
BD said allot of things lately but all we got are excuses and more excuses and delay after delays i really feel he been losing his vibe maybe he is on burnout ?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
wow someone cant stand the heat. btw thanks for the facepalm. (y) :p Right now he could not even releae just 1 release so how many delay did he made this months alone maybe we need to make a bet that the 13th of march will get another delay.
Considering the next update is worth 2 updates and also the rework. I think we are quite lucky. Also he paused his pledges for this month so not like braindrops getting anything from it. Also he didnt even delay. He never gave a date to begin with.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes