OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I see there has been 3 updates of nothing but renders - without spoilers (as i like binge updates when they are meatier vs as soon as they drop) does this mean in three updates there has not been any sex scenes?
Off the top of my head I remember 2 (one is interrupted). But I drink and am old so...
Actually i think there is technically 4 (1 with Liz , then Mabel, then yen and then the other with Bailey, Shauna and Jamie. that is if I'm remembering updates right). and yes one is most definitely interrupted but BD said in his latest post that there will be a change to that scene so might want to wait one more update.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
this weak-willed humans... I do not run the last two updates, I am still waiting for two more :cool:

Everyone says these are only excuses - others devs also use them, but only BD suspends payments if it delays the release of the update for a month - the rest of the developers simply disappear for half a year regularly accepting money

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
this weak-willed humans... I do not run the last two updates, I am still waiting for two more :cool:

Everyone says these are only excuses - others devs also use them, but only BD suspends payments if it delays the release of the update for a month - the rest of the developers simply disappear for half a year regularly accepting money
Exactly ONE person said that, and got chewed out over it, so not everyone :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Guys please just move on from this topic. Let those that want to vent about it say what they want and they will move on. Most of these people have no idea of how it works to build a game like this and stay on top of these things. A lot of people just want the content and could give two shits about the developer or the team working on the games. In WVM's case there is one guy doing all the work (renders, coding, writing, proof reading, coding scripts checks, conversions of file types, touch up of renders in photoshop, and so much more). Now when something negative/positive happens to a developer and they don't meet a deadline people come out of the woodworks to rip them apart. The thing is these developers don't owe us anything, it does not matter if you are a donating, a former donator, someone that just enjoys the game or you sent the developer a tip once. None of that matters and none of us get a say in how they do or don't do the work, they owe us nothing. Even if we are donating to them we are not their boss we are not paying them a salary we are donating to support a project.

Sure this thread gives you open access to discuss the game within reason. We all know there are certain topics that are off limits and can get you to have your posts removed, or maybe if account suspended or banned. If someone comes in here and talks about a topic of the game or a girl in the game we jump in and embrace that idea. Now on the opposite side someone comes in here and posts something they don't like and half of us jump down there throats. If we just ignored the comments we don't like or just move on from certain topics quickly most of the time those people go away. Sure they come back at times but if they really bother you just use the ignore button. I am sure I have annoyed someone at some point with all my praise for BD, my obsession with Stacy or even the tier lists I have ran here. The point is the forum is a space to discuss the game, and sometimes those discussions are not pleasant topics.

We don't always get to choose the topics discussed here, but we can decide which topics to avoid or participate in. If you don't like a topic don't talk about it, if you do jump in. Most of us are here because we love WVM and want to talk about the story, or our favorite girls.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You mean Bailey right?Bailey you meant right?I mean there is only 1 Bailey?surely you must be talking about Bailey right?I don't think there's any other girl you would mention besides Bailey right?
You have your favorite and I have mine. Favorite for the game/story Jamie. Favorite for me Stacy. Favorite best friend Shauna. Favorite cute little blonde Bailey. There will that make you happy.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You have your favorite and I have mine. Favorite for the game/story Jamie. Favorite for me Stacy. Favorite best friend Shauna. Favorite cute little blonde Bailey. There will that make you happy.
Favorite Bailey. There will that make you happy.
There was something wrong with your quote so I fixed it for you xD
Now things are right in the world :)))

All jokes aside I know not everyone shares a opinion :) everyone has a favorite , it's okay to have different fav girls :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think you can't go very wrong with your choices there, I might add Zoe in there for variety though. :)
Sure Favorite Head Cheerleader Zoe, Favorite Real Mom Wendy, Favorite Adoptive Mom Azel, Favorite Sister (no not that kind) Cedar, Favorite obsessed fan Penny, Favorite girl to have sex with in a bathroom stall Alexis, Favorite klutz Ruby, Favorite field reporter the unnamed redhead reporter, Favorite swimmer Kimmy, Favorite former cheerleader Jasmine, Favorite person to hate Ryker, Favorite teacher Veronica, Favorite Coach Harper, Favorite pizza delivery girl Carly Favorite rock star Aubrey, Favorite Movie Star Eden, Favorite lawyer Anna. I can go all day long.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Favorite Bailey. There will that make you happy.
There was something wrong with your quote so I fixed it for you xD
Now things are right in the world :)))

All jokes aside I know not everyone shares a opinion :) everyone has a favorite , it's okay to have different fav girls :)
Like I tell TKA all the time Bailey was the first girl that I said I needed to add to my Harem. Then I found my digital crush Stacy and it was all over for me. So many good girls in this game that it can be hard to pick just one favorite.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For me it was Natalie & Penny, though Tali gave me pause, but I just couldn't not choose Shauna
Yeah that last one was likely together with the Willow and Stacy choice the hardest for me as well. Well Stacy won out in the end for reasons. ( I want that after sex cuddle scene and I want it now. !!!!!! :p )

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
Sure Favorite Head Cheerleader Zoe, Favorite Real Mom Wendy, Favorite Adoptive Mom Azel, Favorite Sister (no not that kind) Cedar, Favorite obsessed fan Penny, Favorite girl to have sex with in a bathroom stall Alexis, Favorite klutz Ruby, Favorite field reporter the unnamed redhead reporter, Favorite swimmer Kimmy, Favorite former cheerleader Jasmine, Favorite person to hate Ryker, Favorite teacher Veronica, Favorite Coach Harper, Favorite pizza delivery girl Carly Favorite rock star Aubrey, Favorite Movie Star Eden, Favorite lawyer Anna. I can go all day long.
Where is the favorite nurse ?

No no no. You know what I mean :3

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes