The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Like I tell TKA all the time Bailey was the first girl that I said I needed to add to my Harem. Then I found my digital crush Stacy and it was all over for me. So many good girls in this game that it can be hard to pick just one favorite.
I've made peace with you not fully embracing your love for Bailey...The Twins and I consider you family so even if you are a filthy heathen we love you anyway ;)

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've made peace with you not fully embracing your love for Bailey...The Twins and I consider you family so even if you are a filthy heathen we love you anyway ;)
Well she will always hold a special place for me, however if she was a redhead things might be completely different. You know me weak for those redheads.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I haven't done one of these in a while but how about a Loco's question of the day.

Outside of Jamie and Shauna do you prefer the girls having one on one lewd time with the MC or do you like it better in a group lewd sessions with two or more girls with the MC?

Personally I really like Jamie and Shauna together, but outside of them I prefer the other girls in a one on one session with the MC. Maybe here or there in a group setting, but for the most part I like the MC and one girl better especially first time things.

I would love to hear what you guys think.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Ok I haven't done one of these in a while but how about a Loco's question of the day.

Outside of Jamie and Shauna do you prefer the girls having one on one lewd time with the MC or do you like it better in a group lewd sessions with two or more girls with the MC?

Personally I really like Jamie and Shauna together, but outside of them I prefer the other girls in a one on one session with the MC. Maybe here or there in a group setting, but for the most part I like the MC and one girl better especially first time things.

1 on 1 is great but I think that since Jamie and Shauna are the harem cuck queens they should pair up with the girls every so often just to show who is in charge of the harem.:love::love:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I really want Bailey and Rainn at the same time. I want Liz with tali and quite frankly liz with anyone and everyone. I only want Natalie alone. I only want Harper alone. Besides them I'm down for whateva.
I haven't seen Rainn in awhile so forgot about the Bailey and Rainn scenario that could play out when we get her in the fold. Could be real fun.;);););):p:p:p:p

Reactions: Uncle Loco

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

With other girls one on one with the odd group every now and then. Really hoping for group sex with all cheerleaders.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

I very much prefer 1 on 1 scenes, dont get me wrong I like the occasional 3/4-some that we've had but if they start becoming too frequent in the future i feel they begin to feel a bit annoying and unnecessary, kinda like with the recent Bailey scene. Jamie and Shauna did not need to be there at all, they added nothing and i feel they took away some of the intimacy that would have otherwise been there if it were only Bailey and MC so its nice that its getting reworked a bit.

I also totally agree that a girls first time with the MC should always be 1 on 1 with certain exceptions like Rainn for example, I dont think it would make sense for Rainns first scene to be without Bailey present but if we look at someone like Nat or Stacy I feel it would remove the special feeling if their literal first time and their first full blown lewd scene is reduced to them just being part of a group instead of an intimate 1 on 1 scene.

Lastly I feel that group scenes need to be with people who complement each other like the Zoe, Bailey and Liz foursome, all 3 are cheerleaders and interact with each other daily and have a fairly close bond especially Bailey and Zoe, but if you took a combination of let's say Jamie, Bailey and Vanessa then i just dont see how that would work in anyway, it would feel totally out of place to me.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

one on one, makes it feel more personal and i kind of find it a little weird to be watched while doing the naughty naughty (personal experience)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

1v1s are pretty cool and you can really gauge individual skill that way but full court 5v5s are where the heat and passion truly come into play.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

I'd rather one on one time mostly, since most LIs aren't comfortable with MC yet. After a few times, I wouldn't mind a group lewd session though

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well she will always hold a special place for me, however if she was a redhead things might be completely different. You know me weak for those redheads.
Now I really want to see Bailey as a redhead.

Tough one, personally my favourite part of the lewd scenes is the pleasure the girls receive, and a threesome often has the girls both focused on the guy's pleasure. That would suggest individual scenes. If the girls are playing with each other as well that changes things, fucking one girl while she eats out another is really hot.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
1v1s are pretty cool and you can really gauge individual skill that way but full court 5v5s are where the heat and passion truly come into play.
Ahh my favorite troll on this site has appeared. I swear man every time you come in a troll me with something like this. LOL I love it. Hopefully your move is going well.

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes