godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Also this game would be pretty fucking boring if it was:
1. Wake up
2. Go to class
3. Basketball
4. Sleep
5. Repeat

Sprinkled in with sex everynow and then.

Borrrrrinnnggg

So the drama spices it up.
I agree that drama does spice things up, but the drama kind of all wrapped up. The sleepwalking is solved, the family is together.

I guess there is Millie but because Jamie is the main girl, Millie can never be a real threat.

Basketball and School can create a lot more interesting drama than family stuff.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I blame the waiting on the updates since we didnt get a update this month and now have to wait even 2 more weeks in march

Specially after two updates of barely any lewd but alot of enraging drama with Millie...

And having to wait 6 or 7 weeks for a new update only makes that sour feeling even longer

But at least we know BD has a good reason and pauses pledges ... But i know the waiting will suck

We just have to deal with it ... I know the updates in march will be worth it tho.. Just have to tough out the wait

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I blame the waiting on the updates since we didnt get a update this month and now have to wait even 2 more weeks in march

Specially after two updates of barely any lewd but alot of enraging drama with Millie...

And having to wait 6 or 7 weeks for a new update only makes that sour feeling even longer

But at least we know BD has a good reason and pauses pledges ... But i know the waiting will suck

We just have to deal with it ... I know the updates in march will be worth it tho.. Just have to tough out the wait
I'm fine with the longer wait personally, but then again I probably wouldn't have downloaded the February updates until March anyways.

Trying to get an update out every two weeks was always going to be a very difficult task for BD.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm fine with the longer wait personally, but then again I probably wouldn't have downloaded the February updates until March anyways.

Trying to get an update out every two weeks was always going to be a very difficult task for BD.
Yeah if ur used to the waiting i can understand... Then it feels the same for you

I personally played updates as soon as they came out instead of waiting

So for me it feels like a rough time to wait much longer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah if ur used to the waiting i can understand... Then it feels the same for you

I personally played updates as soon as they came out instead of waiting

So for me it feels like a rough time to wait much longer
patience is a virtue ..... is a very true statement

Reactions: qwsl

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Bah, kimmy needs to grovel more for me to forgive her. Emiko has done nothing but be cute af. Back of the line kimmy. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Someone ping me in 2025 when there's an Azel patch. :love:
More of a chance of you making it yourself. Start now and you may have a scene's worth of rendering done. Best of luck trying to making it match up worth a damn. :)

So not worth the time and effort for nothing to gain but making incest addicts happy. Might as well make their own vn with all that it would take

issue28

May 17, 2020
To be honest I'd be happy with a 600 renders update once a month if the two 300 renders updates a month seems hard to do. There are games that update once every 3-5 months with that same amount of content (not giving names, you know who you are), so I am quite pleased with how things are going for WVM.

Reactions: Call190Now

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
It only seems like having multiple smaller updates is hard because, as BD said, he had a shit organization system before hand and he's gonna be using the time of his move to a new fuckin house (Wooooooooooooooooooo! GO BD! MOVIN ON UP!) to fix a lot of organizational messes he has currently. Betcha its a damn dumpster fire, just like how my own shit is organized, and I have to spend half my time just looking for project work I just had a minute ago...

A little waiting never hurt anyone, especially when it is for quality of life improvements, a not dingy ass place to live AND he's fixing his shit to be more accessible for work cutting down on time waste? Count me in for a long haul period! We can wait! Cause it only gets better the more things get into a solid groove!

If Skye can keep up with the MC for an hours long set, we can wait this shit out! Cause Skye is life, love, and god dammit he is adorable and I will not shut up about him! Or how badly I wanna see him at the pool party, getting comfy around the girls!

Reactions: Call190Now

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I see there has been 3 updates of nothing but renders - without spoilers (as i like binge updates when they are meatier vs as soon as they drop) does this mean in three updates there has not been any sex scenes?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes