Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1v1s are pretty cool and you can really gauge individual skill that way but full court 5v5s are where the heat and passion truly come into play.
I enjoyed the "big 3" too bad it didn't really catch on. Atleast it got Ice Cube to Oklahoma that in itself was worth it.

Reactions: Braindrop

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Ok I haven't done one of these in a while but how about a Loco's question of the day.

Outside of Jamie and Shauna do you prefer the girls having one on one lewd time with the MC or do you like it better in a group lewd sessions with two or more girls with the MC?

Personally I really like Jamie and Shauna together, but outside of them I prefer the other girls in a one on one session with the MC. Maybe here or there in a group setting, but for the most part I like the MC and one girl better especially first time things.

I would love to hear what you guys think.
I personally prefer 1 on 1 scenes overall, the exception being the Foursome between the MC/bailey/Liz/Zoe, that shit was hot AF, best lewd scene so far imo.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok I haven't done one of these in a while but how about a Loco's question of the day.

Outside of Jamie and Shauna do you prefer the girls having one on one lewd time with the MC or do you like it better in a group lewd sessions with two or more girls with the MC?

Personally I really like Jamie and Shauna together, but outside of them I prefer the other girls in a one on one session with the MC. Maybe here or there in a group setting, but for the most part I like the MC and one girl better especially first time things.

Overall I like 1on1, but I have no issue with 3+somes

Reactions: Uncle Loco

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Actually I'm kind of tired of Shauna never getting much 1 on 1 with the MC. She's always got to share with Jamie. It's like she's the only one Jamie's afraid of letting have 1v1 with the MC.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Variety is the spice of life, but I feel every girl (if you choose to add her, of course) should have at least one solo scene before the game is through. As for group scenes, like Englen I'd prefer "logical moresomes" instead of throwing one girl in there just for the sake of her being there to fill some quota or such. I hope I was able to get the intended point across, it's really late here. :D

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

i personally prefer one on one time with the girls.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I very much prefer 1 on 1 scenes, dont get me wrong I like the occasional 3/4-some that we've had but if they start becoming too frequent in the future i feel they begin to feel a bit annoying and unnecessary, kinda like with the recent Bailey scene. Jamie and Shauna did not need to be there at all, they added nothing and i feel they took away some of the intimacy that would have otherwise been there if it were only Bailey and MC so its nice that its getting reworked a bit.

I also totally agree that a girls first time with the MC should always be 1 on 1 with certain exceptions like Rainn for example, I dont think it would make sense for Rainns first scene to be without Bailey present but if we look at someone like Nat or Stacy I feel it would remove the special feeling if their literal first time and their first full blown lewd scene is reduced to them just being part of a group instead of an intimate 1 on 1 scene.

Lastly I feel that group scenes need to be with people who complement each other like the Zoe, Bailey and Liz foursome, all 3 are cheerleaders and interact with each other daily and have a fairly close bond especially Bailey and Zoe, but if you took a combination of let's say Jamie, Bailey and Vanessa then i just dont see how that would work in anyway, it would feel totally out of place to me.
This is exactly how I feel as well

Reactions: IamJAG and Englen

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
There are just too many women now to have 1 on 1 time. Everyone has different favorites. 3 of my favorites Harper, Stacy and Vanessa haven't even been close to action yet and of course Bailey... :love:bailey bailey bailey. Can never get enough bailey.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Both, balanced. One on One sexy time with MC to showcase any possible quirks or particular preferences of each individual girl and just in general to have their own time in the spotlight. Group sexy time with MC because it's hot, The more the merrier in sharing their love for MC (#TeamHarem), and to showcase the chemistry of certain pairings of girls and how they blend together, if any of the girls' quirks/preferences complement each other.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

I'm good with a mix, though I feel the one on one scenes should outnumber the multiple partner scenes. For me it doesn't matter who is in which, so much, though I'll admit Jamie and Shauna make the most sense to be in a large number of them. Still, I want my alone time with each of the girls too.

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018

in general I would say 1 on 1 unless they are a pair like Jamie and Shauna, or Bailey and Rainn

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I believe you and I have had this discussion before lol and I more or less feel the same as you do. I prefer one on one scenes mostly Jamie and Shauna I'm used to having together since they're joined at the damn hip anyway but on my short list of favorites I'd prefer all of them alone. Only exception I'd make is having Bailey and Rainn together but only them no girls added to them. I was okay with the Bowling Alley sex pretzel which Bailey was part of but only because I was suffering from a severe Vitamin Bailey deficiency at the time and was willing to get her any way I could. :p

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes