AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I would also like to propose a topic of discussion if you don't mind. Now... before anyone chews my head of I want to state for the record that I HATE NTR with a passion, I don't want to see NTR here, I don't want to have a sniff of NTR here, if that happens I will fly to Mexico, jump over Trump's wall, go on a trek of the Heartland and hunt down BD :D.

Sharing on the other hand is another thing. It is already happens in the game but reversed. Now why am I talking about this? There are a few select games in where the best friend/sidekick character is so well written and likeable that I didn't mind if sharing was involved. Mind you, not every girl, only select ones. Examples of this are Acting Lessons (I hate that game due to it's ending from which I have PTSD, but the best friend dude is awesome) and also Sisterly Lust (again James, the best friend is very likeable and loyal, that I didn't mind sharing one of the girls with him).

Coming back to WVM, it most like won't happen since the only candidate is Ayden and he is happily engaged or married. Now... in a WHAT IF scenario if Ayden was the same character, awesome as he is, but single, would you maybe share some of the girls with him and if yes, who?

My answer is probably yes but NOT Shauna, Jamie, Bailey, Rainn, Natalie, Stacy, Penny, Zoe, Emiko, Kimmy, Talli, Harper, Jasmine and Skye. The ones that I would share without a doubt are Tia, Katie, Mabel, Carly, Alexis, Rachael and Willa (last two because they are mature women who know what they want). The others are a maybe but not a hard yes.

P.S. As a bonus question, if Ayden was single would you mind if he started a relationship with Willow? I wouldn't and be happy for them since incest won't be a thing. Cedey deserves to be happy too.
You forgot the old nurse of the middle school He can have her. :p :p :p :p :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She is fair game in my book since my MC didn't touch her in any way shape or form.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I would also like to propose a topic of discussion if you don't mind. Now... before anyone chews my head of I want to state for the record that I HATE NTR with a passion, I don't want to see NTR here, I don't want to have a sniff of NTR here, if that happens I will fly to Mexico, jump over Trump's wall, go on a trek of the Heartland and hunt down BD :D.

Sharing on the other hand is another thing. It is already happens in the game but reversed. Now why am I talking about this? There are a few select games in where the best friend/sidekick character is so well written and likeable that I didn't mind if sharing was involved. Mind you, not every girl, only select ones. Examples of this are Acting Lessons (I hate that game due to it's ending from which I have PTSD, but the best friend dude is awesome) and also Sisterly Lust (again James, the best friend is very likeable and loyal, that I didn't mind sharing one of the girls with him).

Coming back to WVM, it most like won't happen since the only candidate is Ayden and he is happily engaged or married. Now... in a WHAT IF scenario if Ayden was the same character, awesome as he is, but single, would you maybe share some of the girls with him and if yes, who?

My answer is probably yes but NOT Shauna, Jamie, Bailey, Rainn, Natalie, Stacy, Penny, Zoe, Emiko, Kimmy, Talli, Harper, Jasmine and Skye. The ones that I would share without a doubt are Tia, Katie, Mabel, Carly, Alexis, Rachael and Willa (last two because they are mature women who know what they want). The others are a maybe but not a hard yes.

P.S. As a bonus question, if Ayden was single would you mind if he started a relationship with Willow? I wouldn't and be happy for them since incest won't be a thing. Cedey deserves to be happy too.
how about you take that heresy talk someplace else?
And while I do joke ...and how I formulated the intro of this comment is a joke...it's kinda not also...:D
Also....and thank fucking god for that (and dev) dev already confirmed there will be no other dicks in game....we will see men...but nobody will be fucking with our girls...
and No ...family is off limits...for everyone...

Reactions: cakeny

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

It's never going to happen BD has already stated no other guy will ever touch any of the girls period.

But for the sake of the question I'll state unequivocally I do not share in most cases not even with other girls. Hell I didn't even wanna share Bailey with Rainn until I had very long conversation with BD about it

As far as Cedey goes as long as I didn't have to ever see it I wouldn't care

• Haha
Reactions: pictures55

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
how about you take that heresy talk someplace else?
And while I do joke ...and how I formulated the intro of this comment is a joke...it's kinda not also...:D
Also....and thank fucking god for that (and dev) dev already confirmed there will be no other dicks in game....we will see men...but nobody will be fucking with our girls...
Well we did have 3 others Dicks in the game Ryker, Damian, and the red headed dude (forgot his name and don't really care). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well we did have 3 others Dicks in the game Ryker, Damian, and the red headed dude (forgot his name and don't really care). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Damien's prolly gay, Ryker is hopefully going to jail in which case his new cell mate Bubba will turn him gay, and from the size of him Gorg prolly hasn't seen his own dick since the 90's so at best he's asexual :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok I haven't done one of these in a while but how about a Loco's question of the day.

Outside of Jamie and Shauna do you prefer the girls having one on one lewd time with the MC or do you like it better in a group lewd sessions with two or more girls with the MC?

Personally I really like Jamie and Shauna together, but outside of them I prefer the other girls in a one on one session with the MC. Maybe here or there in a group setting, but for the most part I like the MC and one girl better especially first time things.

I would love to hear what you guys think.
just line 'em up dammit i'll just drink a energy drink and start .... and go to when i drop and an ambulance takes me away ....:love:

issue28

May 17, 2020
I know it won't happen. I am not delusional. It was a simple WHAT IF scenario question. No need to go all berserk on me :p . I am as possesive as the next guy but I also am a loyal friend in RL and in VL. Also...

Seriously? It is clear that the MC won't EVER touch Cedey/Willow.... You want her to become a nun? I am not saying the MC should see things but seriously dude.... Taliban much? :D :D There is being posesive and there is chaining your sister to radiator in the pit in your basement and putting lotion in the basket :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I know it won't happen. I am not delusional. It was a simple WHAT IF scenario question. No need to go all berserk on me :p . I am as possesive as the next guy but I also am a loyal friend in RL and in VL. Also...

Seriously? It is clear that the MC won't EVER touch Cedey/Willow.... You want her to become a nun? I am not saying the MC should see things but seriously dude.... Taliban much? :D :D
Apparently your what if scenarios are borderline NTR I see..."how can we share the girls....with whom do we share the girls?"
next thing will be "what if the girls shared themselves?without the MC"....so no ty ...
So...you express your loyality by sharing your girls?right....."you're my best friend...here fuck my girlfriend"....that's a no for me...

Also....like I expressed my feelings and thoughts countless times FOR ME the family is emotional support....having a relantionship with someone else would take from my emotional support and also from the attention I would get from them.
Since this is a VN and MC is the MC ..yes I am selfish and I want them all to myself ...as emotional support...

issue28

May 17, 2020
Apparently your what if scenarios are borderline NTR I see..."how can we share the girls....with whom do we share the girls?"
next thing will be "what if the girls shared themselves?without the MC"....so no ty ...
So...you express your loyality by sharing your girls?right.........that's a no for me...

Also....like I expressed my feelings and thoughts countless times FOR ME the family is emotional support....having a relantionship with someone else would take from my emotional support and also from the attention I would get from them.
Since this is a VN and MC is the MC ..yes I am selfish and I want them all to myself ...as emotional support...
:) Wow... Ok... you don't know where my mind goes so please, don't put words in mouth and thoughts in my head that are not there. First thing I said is I hate NTR with a passion. What I said has nothing to do with NTR. It's a simple WHAT IF scenario. I never said "you're my best friend...here fuck my girlfriend" but if something were to happen between two consenting adult to whom I have no real love connection, like if Ayden was single and were to hook up with like Tia for example, I am not one to say "NOOOO....MY PRECIOUS....WE SHOULD HAVE THE PRECIOUS AND NO ONE ELSE". NTR is an ugly thing born and bred in jealousy. It's losing love... what I said is something else. You are reading too much into it. If you think Cedey having a relationship with someone else means it takes away from the emotional support from the MC .... I have no words... I really don't know how to respond to that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
:) Wow... Ok... you don't know where my mind goes so please, don't put words in mouth and thoughts in my head that are not there. First thing I said is I hate NTR with a passion. What I said has nothing to do with NTR. It's a simple WHAT IF scenario. I never said "you're my best friend...here fuck my girlfriend" but if something were to happen between two consenting adult to whom I have no real love connection, like if Ayden was single and were to hook up with like Tia for example, I am not one to say "NOOOO....MY PRECIOUS....WE SHOULD HAVE THE PRECIOUS AND NO ONE ELSE". NTR is an ugly thing born and bred in jealousy. It's losing love... what I said is something else. You are reading too much into it. If you think Cedey having a relationship with someone else means it takes away from the emotional support from the MC .... I have no words... I really don't know how to respond to that.
so don't respond...move on and that's it...
and did you read my post? I said borderline NTR ...didn't said they are NTR...
have I said in my post you said " you're my best friend ...here fuck my girlfriend" ? no...I did not...I gave an example...again..read my post....
Reading to much into it right?you said you want to share your girls in a what if scenario?I don't ?what's so hard to understand?I don't want my girls being near any other dicks...
Again...if I want for cedey azel and wendy to be there for my emotional support..that's my view...that's how I feel ...you are not obligated or required to share my views...but being judged for wanting that?you're kinda crossing the line there...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
so don't respond...move on and that's it...
and did you read my post? I said borderline NTR ...didn't said they are NTR...
have I said in my post you said " you're my best friend ...here fuck my girlfriend" ? no...I did not...I gave an example...again..read my post....
Reading to much into it right?you said you want to share your girls in a what if scenario?I don't ?what's so hard to understand?I don't want my girls being near any other dicks...
Again...if I want for cedey azel and wendy to be there for my emotional support..that's my view...that's how I feel ...you are not obligated or required to share my views...but being judged for wanting that?you're kinda crossing the line there...
Dude dial back the hostility it's not warranted or necessary

Reactions: Oghmios1337

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bailey + Redhead Lovers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Twins Lovers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ik quality is bad but it's a 'rush job' (should technically be good quality if used in a sig or shrunken down)
wooo not bad i would go a bit darker shade wise tho if possible :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok I haven't done one of these in a while but how about a Loco's question of the day.

Outside of Jamie and Shauna do you prefer the girls having one on one lewd time with the MC or do you like it better in a group lewd sessions with two or more girls with the MC?

Personally I really like Jamie and Shauna together, but outside of them I prefer the other girls in a one on one session with the MC. Maybe here or there in a group setting, but for the most part I like the MC and one girl better especially first time things.

I would love to hear what you guys think.
On the whole I do prefer one on one, once in a while something like the 3 on 1 with the cheerleaders can be fun for a change. Overall though I prefer if the MC has full attention for the girl in question, unless them doubling up in that case really makes story sense, like with that client couple.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes