pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Can't remember it being mentioned, but for Loco
Repeat themes the 4-some is almost the same as the first time we met Bailey & Zoe....so the scene makes sense from that perspective.

But by and large, i would agree that if the girls are interactive, it makes more sense but if they only focus on the MC...then some are getting left out of getting some much needed attention

Reactions: Oghmios1337

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Can't remember it being mentioned, but for Loco
Repeat themes the 4-some is almost the same as the first time we met Bailey & Zoe....so the scene makes sense from that perspective.

But by and large, i would agree that if the girls are interactive, it makes more sense but if they only focus on the MC...then some are getting left out of getting some much needed attention
Yeah a good daisy chain where everyone is gratifying everyone else works great and we could have it as a competition where Cedar, Azel, and Wendy could participate as long as the MC is not touching them or they could be like olympic Scorers and rate everyones performances.:sneaky::sneaky::cautious::cautious:;);):p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I prefer 1 on 1 lewd time also but don’t mind a few group scenes and I emphasize on more alone time with Shauna : please Queen Jamie, love you but give me some space with her :giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Oghmios1337

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I might have a go at editing a picture of her to see what it looks like, not sure which picture to do though. Anyone have a favourite picture of Bailey to suggest?
OHHHH FUCK can you see it now BB with fucking fiery red hair that would be fucking hell on earth unleashed. The world would definitely burn if and when that happened. I'm leaving and hiding like a fucking cockroach if that ever happens. :sneaky: :sneaky: :cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OHHHH FUCK can you see it now BB with fucking fiery red hair that would be fucking hell on earth unleashed. The world would definitely burn if and when that happened. I'm leaving and hiding like a fucking cockroach if that ever happens. :sneaky: :sneaky: :cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My "perfect" vision of The Twins has BB with Red hair and SB with Purple to match their speech colors :p I would have asked BD to do it that way when he originally made the renders but the idea of them being separate characters as part of The Cult didn't occur to me till after the fact

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I admit I'm rather curious to see Bailey with red hair as well but I'm also concerned for everyone in this thread if when BB and BB get another sister.

:unsure:*Now when is the next flight to mars to explore that cave behind a rock*;)

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
My "perfect" vision of The Twins has BB with Red hair and SB with Purple to match their speech colors :p I would have asked BD to do it that way when he originally made the renders but the idea of them being separate characters as part of The Cult didn't occur to me till after the fact
So if and when that comes together for them and you I'm running and hiding. Have you ever seen a red head get fucking pissed off. It's a fucking scary scene and there is no holding them back once the rage is going. Damn I'm shivering in my boots just thinking about it. :sneaky: :sneaky: :cautious: :cautious: I think it is time to hide now before the Devil is unleashed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Another game in which "new mother" is incest
and everyone is the same age
"New" mother (lol), "new" son (lol) "new" sis, , etc
I think most Dev 's must be 12 yo
:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krynh

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So if and when that comes together for them and you I'm running and hiding. Have you ever seen a red head get fucking pissed off. It's a fucking scary scene and there is no holding them back once the rage is going. Damn I'm shivering in my boots just thinking about it. :sneaky: :sneaky: :cautious: :cautious: I think it is time to hide now before the Devil is unleashed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've dated a couple redheads so I've got experience handling such volatile material :p

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Another game in which "new mother" is incest
and everyone is the same age
"New" mother (lol), "new" son (lol) "new" sis, , etc
I think most Dev 's must be 12 yo
:LOL:
It sounds like the only 12 YO is you making fucking dumb ass comments like that. (lol) (lol) (lol) get real if you want to complain go to the forums complaint department the MODS would be really willing to take all of your complaints.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Ok I haven't done one of these in a while but how about a Loco's question of the day.

Outside of Jamie and Shauna do you prefer the girls having one on one lewd time with the MC or do you like it better in a group lewd sessions with two or more girls with the MC?

Personally I really like Jamie and Shauna together, but outside of them I prefer the other girls in a one on one session with the MC. Maybe here or there in a group setting, but for the most part I like the MC and one girl better especially first time things.

I would love to hear what you guys think.
I want to avoid group sex as much as possible.

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

issue28

May 17, 2020
I would also like to propose a topic of discussion if you don't mind. Now... before anyone chews my head of I want to state for the record that I HATE NTR with a passion, I don't want to see NTR here, I don't want to have a sniff of NTR here, if that happens I will fly to Mexico, jump over Trump's wall, go on a trek of the Heartland and hunt down BD :D.

Sharing on the other hand is another thing. It is already happens in the game but reversed. Now why am I talking about this? There are a few select games in where the best friend/sidekick character is so well written and likeable that I didn't mind if sharing was involved. Mind you, not every girl, only select ones. Examples of this are Acting Lessons (I hate that game due to it's ending from which I have PTSD, but the best friend dude is awesome) and also Sisterly Lust (again James, the best friend is very likeable and loyal, that I didn't mind sharing one of the girls with him).

Coming back to WVM, it most like won't happen since the only candidate is Ayden and he is happily engaged or married. Now... in a WHAT IF scenario if Ayden was the same character, awesome as he is, but single, would you maybe share some of the girls with him and if yes, who?

My answer is probably yes but NOT Shauna, Jamie, Bailey, Rainn, Natalie, Stacy, Penny, Zoe, Emiko, Kimmy, Talli, Harper, Jasmine and Skye. The ones that I would share without a doubt are Tia, Katie, Mabel, Carly, Alexis, Rachael and Willa (last two because they are mature women who know what they want). The others are a maybe but not a hard yes.

P.S. As a bonus question, if Ayden was single would you mind if he started a relationship with Willow? I wouldn't and be happy for them since incest won't be a thing. Cedey deserves to be happy too.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes