OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If she dyed her hair then she better come out as the MC lost sister or cousin or something because her not being a redhead just wouldn't work for me. It would crush me if that happened.
I don't think BD will be that cruel to you Loco. So I think redhead stacy is safe and also the only true stacy.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
My "perfect" vision of The Twins has BB with Red hair and SB with Purple to match their speech colors :p I would have asked BD to do it that way when he originally made the renders but the idea of them being separate characters as part of The Cult didn't occur to me till after the fact
joining the thread late af and always seeing BB and SB since I first saw this game, not having a clue as to what anyone is saying I just shake my head and agree whenever it's mentioned but at this point I'm too afraid to ask...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just to torment Loco BD will make you wait till the second to the last girl to be initiated into the harem by the MC. So yeah one day it will happen but it will be towards the end of the VN. :p :p :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well at least I have this moment to hold me over until then, whenever that is. It gave me hope that one day it will happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes