Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
joining the thread late af and always seeing BB and SB since I first saw this game, not having a clue as to what anyone is saying I just shake my head and agree whenever it's mentioned but at this point I'm too afraid to ask...
As far as I understood it it's just Bailey's forum cult, and the twins, BB (Berserker Bailey) and SB (Slave Bailey) are the kids of Krypt Angel and Bailey from the game. Don't ask, just enjoy the ride and don't upset them. ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
joining the thread late af and always seeing BB and SB since I first saw this game, not having a clue as to what anyone is saying I just shake my head and agree whenever it's mentioned but at this point I'm too afraid to ask...
Welcome. BB and SB are like the mascots of the thread if a mascot had sex with a cute blonde and the devil. Well they are clones of Bailey that were made by BD for The Krypt Angel . They come to torment trolls and have fun here. They even got a nod in the game from BD, well BB did.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
As far as I understood it it's just Bailey's forum cult, and the twins, BB (Berserker Bailey) and SB (Slave Bailey) are the kids of Krypt Angel and Bailey from the game. Don't ask, just enjoy the ride and don't upset them. ;)
Berserker Bailey spooked me honestly wasn't expecting that name :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well at least I have this moment to hold me over until then, whenever that is. It gave me hope that one day it will happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One can almost picture it. A render of MC and Stacy in the afterglow, and one of them saying *huff* *puff* "Why exactly did we wait sooo long for that again?" :ROFLMAO:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Depending of when in March.
I heard 2 updates, and I didn't play the last 2, so I may wait for those 2 and play a whole gig of an update. I hope the updates are just that damn good to wait that long.
March 13th for the first with 400 renders and also contains week 1 rework. Then next update is the 23rd i think and contains 300 renders.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
March 13th for the first with 400 renders and also contains week 1 rework. Then next update is the 23rd i think and contains 300 renders.
I thought it was some rework of the previous update, extending the Bailey scene and adding a choice in there.

Week 1 rework is still a bit off if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: csmk14

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
March 13th for the first with 400 renders and also contains week 1 rework.
it does not, by reworked scenes BD was talking about the Bailey lewd scene.
BD mentioned that week 1 rework was done up to day 3 a little while ago and teasers will start to be shown some time in March, so there is still quite a bit of time before its done and ready for release.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I thought it was some rework of the previous update, extending the Bailey scene and adding a choice in there.

Week 1 rework is still a bit off if I'm not mistaken.
Rework or remake?
I was hoping for something like that after the game is completed, if ever or better yet never.
I already played that game more then once from the beginning.
They should save that for later in the future in 10 or 20 years if ever.
That only takes time away from the story to continue.
It's like I don't want to read the same comic book, just cause it has a different cover.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
LocoGringo78 already gave you the quick abridged version.

The more in depth real world version is Braindrop made me a render of Bailey wearing a leash for use as an avatar and I got bored one weekend and started making her talk along side me as a clone named "Slave Bailey" people got a kick out of her antics so I kept it up. When I decided i wasn't happy with the first one I asked BD to make a second attempt which is the one I currently use I "retired" the first SB saying she went psychotic and had to be put into a coma for safety reasons and had a new clone made. A couple months figured why waste a perfectly good render? so I "woke up" the original and renamed her Berserker Bailey since I couldn't entirely fix her being crazy and thus The Twins were born :) The stuff they do and say flows out of me so naturally at this point that most everyone on the thread treats them as members of the community in their own right.

I also have a whole fanfictiony story I've been working on to fully explain their origins from The Cult of Bailey universe perspective I'm just lazy as fuck and haven't finished it lol

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
it does not, by reworked scenes BD was talking about the Bailey lewd scene.
BD mentioned that week 1 rework was done up to day 3 a little while ago and teasers will start to be shown some time in March, so there is still quite a bit of time before its done and ready for release.
Ah my mistake. Thanks for the correction. I think i just got the rework confused with the week 1 rework.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes