Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You got The Twins colors more on point but OG got a couple extra brownie points with me for using my "Meet The Twins" pic from my signature in his attempt so I'm torn lol
There doesn't seem to be much loose hair in that so I might have a go at that too (loose strands of hair are a bitch to mask). By the way, I've been meaning to ask for a while; why does BB say 'turn you on' and SB say 'turn on you' in your signature? I would have expected it to be the other way around.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Slightly annoying character sheets are patreon only but from what I can could see, BD says it because shoulder high unclothed women so just being safe. Hopefully they get posted here though.

Oct 22, 2017
Slightly annoying character sheets are patreon only but from what I can could see, BD says it because shoulder high unclothed women so just being safe. Hopefully they get posted here though.
Here they are. :love:
The original zip is too large to upload them all in one, so for the original png variant, you have to download them one by one.
I have also added them rezipped as webp.

Edit: Updated the images

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Welp, since it's already out there might as well share the accurate version as there were some number whoopsies.

Also to quote from the patreon post.
"Okay, lots of information given.
There may be some confusion, some of the descriptions and info are based from the week 1 rework. I also may have made some mistakes but I actually saved the photoshop files correctly this time so edits aren't an issue.

There are some exclusions like unnamed characters, kids, past versions of characters, etc.

One major given is that the story is set in 2023. To give an exact date, Day 9 occurs on September 3rd 2023.
And this is a good time to remind everyone that WVM's story doesn't follow a normal college year. It has its own rules.

Another thing to note is that I had almost no idea how to eyeball bra sizes. My fiancee wasn't much help and I spent a lot of time staring at boobs and visual representations to come up with the sizes shown. (Woe is me). So take the sizes with a grain of salt.

Some numbers like height, waist, and hip have been tweaked/fixed from the previous character sheet.

Added both cm/in measurements but bra sizes are all US based."

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Love the new character sheets, but was really sad to see Stacy's birthday is 7/30 and not 8/1 (really 2 days come on man :p you couldn't have given me two days and have her 8/1). However, Vanessa got 8/1 so I will take that as a small win even though I wish it was Stacy. Oh well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Another thing to note is that I had almost no idea how to eyeball bra sizes. My fiancee caught me spent a lot of time staring at boobs, instead make game. (Woe is me).
/fixed :ROFLMAO:

Maybe when things open up, go to strip clubs for better comparables:D?
do not give bad advice - we want to see the continuation of the game, NOT the Brubru's funeral :devilish:

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
BD just 1 small little problem with the Nurse, was you supposed to put 180 for age instead of 18, because if she is 18 shes had a real hard life
Her character sheet was one of the best ones. I laughed when I read it and saw the age. Sad part is I am older than almost every character in the game. Ugh I am old how do you guys put up with me.

Reactions: armion82

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Alot of the H bra sizes could probably be downsized a little bit, mostly looking at Millie's sizing....maybe a better shirt for her?

Like Loco....older than most of the ladies...feel kinda dirty for those born in mid to late 2000s but then I remember VN and i'm good.

Really happy for the updated Character sheet, though I am surprised your fiancee couldn't give you even a little hint. Maybe when things open up, go to strip clubs for better comparables:D?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Her character sheet was one of the best ones. I laughed when I read it and saw the age. Sad part is I am older than almost every character in the game. Ugh I am old how do you guys put up with me.
Then there is me who is basically same age as most of them. Same age as bailey and year younger than Zoe. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes