Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
First of all, Braindrop, thanks as usual for your efforts.

Some observations:

- Was Ruby's eye condition ever mentioned before? Her new model looks just as good as her old one.
- While he may seem a bit girlish, Ryker is no longer Katie's sister. :ROFLMAO:
- No, the Nurse is NOT my One True Love... ;)
- ...but her birthday is definitely not correct as 1951 was not a leap year
- Elizabeth and Jamie are almost exactly one year apart.
- Millie had Elizabeth when she was 17; she was conceived when she was 16. For Jamie, the ages are 18 and 17 respectively.
- Natalie's date of birth is exactly one day after Harper's 20th birthday.

As for the birthday calendar, feel free to use it for your game guide, LocoGringo78.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So i see Keyana and Brittany face models were tweaked (Not bad, I just need time to adjust :cautious:...). Can i see Keyana without the heavy eye-shadow/makeup?

Lauren makeover looks good.

No character sheet for the MC, but ones for douchebags Ryker & Kenji, the audacity :LOL:.

For future character sheet updates, maybe include colors of hair & eyes (for the not so obvious ones)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Call190Now

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
A little sad that Bailey's B-day was not even close to mine :( Tali and Tia landed the closest with tali's being 1 week before mine on 3/22 and Tia's being 2 days after it on 3/31. SB's birthday is 12/6 tho 6 days before Bailey's on the 12th so that's gonna be a busy week for me having to plan for 2 special occasions o_O

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
A little sad that Bailey's B-day was not even close to mine :( Tali and Tia landed the closest with tali's being 1 week before mine on 3/22 and Tia's being 2 days after it on 3/31. SB's birthday is 12/6 tho 6 days before Bailey's on the 12th so that's gonna be a busy week for me having to plan for 2 special occasions o_O
Don't feel bad i think i landed the worse by one day. which happened to be Millie 7/24 jesus. Stacy by 5 days 7/30 which is cool and Valerie 7/20 by 5 days. BUT WHY MILLIE :cry:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Her character sheet was one of the best ones. I laughed when I read it and saw the age. Sad part is I am older than almost every character in the game. Ugh I am old how do you guys put up with me.
It doesn't matter how old you are.It matter how old you feel.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Yeah I dodged that bullet too by 1 day, wish Stacy was 2 days later so it would match mine, but I will take sharing a birthday with Vanessa.
I'm alone i share none the only person my birthday almost matches by 1 is Millie and i wouldn't even want to attend lol.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So I am surprised no one noticed that Margaret being 54, could mean that theoretically She had Stacy's Mom 18 and Stacy's Mom had her at 18, could the MC go 4 for 4 with a baby at 18 for Stacy?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes