DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Not happy about sharing the same birthmonth as Ryker, lol..

No one had the same date as me though, which is a shame, but Valerie was the closest so i'll take it :)

(Why couldn't Zoe be July, me sad)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Sisters Elizabeth and Jamie birthdays are 2 days apart, January 15th & 17th. I wonder if they shared any birthday parties together? Millie saving some money.
Being one year apart in age and two days apart in birthdays, I seriously doubt those two have ever had a non joint birthday.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's kind of strange that nobody has mentioned that Shauna's birthday is right around the corner (in-game, I know some people here noticed it). Also, Yen's birthday is different to the one in the game (May 15th).

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone notice Yellow is missing from the character sheet yet all the other color girls made it in?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Realized a little too late that yellow's model was only saved on my 2nd pc and it was already packed up. She'll be added after the move.
No worries man I only noticed since I was updating the game guide with the new stats.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Man I hate missing notifications but cool seeing Carly's bday is 2 days after mine :love:

Always want Harper but not a bad one at all.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anyone else notice the caretakers' name is Yen?
The woman that Mabel "introduced" to after un-handcuffing MC.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just browsing games at the moment. I noticed a lack of an incest patch for this one, even with this game having an "adoptive mother" character. I searched "incest" and it seems to be a hot button topic for this game. I've seen tons of other games that have step-mothers, landladys, etc. that have an optional, often fan-made, patch that alters dialogue to make it incest. Say whatever you want about it, but it's still a very popular kink.

Anyway, this game seems to be fairly popular, and I was wondering if there was any particular reason why no one has made an incest patch for it, while so many other games like it do have one. Is the "adopted" status very vital to the plot to where just some dialogue edits wouldn't be enough to make it work? Yes I know that "Not all games need incest!!" etc. I was just curious as to what made this one the "odd one out" and not get one while so many other dozens have?

Again, not saying that every game needs or should have incest. And I also got the impression that some people got attacked for even inquiring about it with this game. I'm just curious is all.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just browsing games at the moment. I noticed a lack of an incest patch for this one, even with this game having an "adoptive mother" character. I searched "incest" and it seems to be a hot button topic for this game. I've seen tons of other games that have step-mothers, landladys, etc. that have an optional, often fan-made, patch that alters dialogue to make it incest. Say whatever you want about it, but it's still a very popular kink.

Anyway, this game seems to be fairly popular, and I was wondering if there was any particular reason why no one has made an incest patch for it, while so many other games like it do have one. Is the "adopted" status very vital to the plot to where just some dialogue edits wouldn't be enough to make it work? Yes I know that "Not all games need incest!!" etc. I was just curious as to what made this one the "odd one out" and not get one while so many others dozens have?

Again, not saying that every game needs or should have incest. And I also got the impression that some people got attacked for even inquiring about it with this game. I'm just curious is all.
Well this one a patch is not all that would be needed someone would have to write dialog for scenes and do all the render work too. Most games that have incest patches use the landlady cheese. So unless someone talented comes in and writes new scenes, codes it and renders them it won't happen here. That and the developer took a hard stance on not adding incest to the game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Anyway, this game seems to be fairly popular, and I was wondering if there was any particular reason why no one has made an incest patch for it, while so many other games like it do have one. Is the "adopted" status very vital to the plot to where just some dialogue edits wouldn't be enough to make it work? Yes I know that "Not all games need incest!!" etc. I was just curious as to what made this one the "odd one out" and not get one while so many others dozens have?

Sorry I only answered part of your question. Yes the adoptive mother is vital to the story as well as the MC mother and Sister. None of which will have lewd content due to patreon rules. While a fan could make a patch there is way more than a coding change needed for it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well this one a patch is not all that would be needed someone would have to write dialog for scenes and do all the render work too. Most games that have incest patches use the landlady cheese. So unless someone talented comes in and writes new scenes, codes it and renders them it won't happen here. That and the developer took a hard stance on not adding incest to the game.
Interesting. I know little to nothing about game development, but why would new scenes need to be rendered? In other words what would be needed beyond just editing text?

I get that some developers stay away from certain things like the plague because of Patreon. I was mainly curious why there was never a fan one made, because from what I’ve seen in games thus far, if there is a young male MC and a milf living under the same roof, then 9/10 there will at least be a fan-made patch created XD

EDIT: Ah, just read your other explanation. Thank you.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok this is probably nothing more than a typo or something along those lines but did anyone really look at the character sheets for Damien, Kenji and Ryker? There is something on one of them that really stands out and no not the jokes about a broken face or douchebag. All three have one thing in common they all say former teammate, however 2 of them have no position listed but one of them does have one listed. Was this a slip up on BD's part or was it a clue that someone is going to be back on the team.

You guys know me always looking for clues.

On a side note I found it odd the Gorg was also left off the character sheet. I figured Nathan and Leslie were left off since they are kids and the unnamed reporter was since well she does not have a name. We got an answer about Yellow, but then another mystery is Marcus he was left off as well.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes