RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Another thing that I'm sure gets repeated over, and over, and over, but I will still do so yet again, is how stupid Patreon's guidelines can be (imo). I feel bad for the devs that have to make and host "fan patches" to their own games just to avoid them.

For example (and this is of course just pure speculation...:rolleyes:) whenever SS has gotten a new update the last few times, the "totally unaffiliated and unofficial fan-patch" will also get updated within *hours* of its release. Even with things like text in journal entries of NPCs that require new artwork. Sad state of affairs that that kind of thing is necessary.

Anyway, looking forward to checking out this game. At least now I know which characters to not get my hopes up about going in XD

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
late but I've been through the entire character sheet

I have no shared birthdays but Kimmy was born three days after me, I'll accept this
never really paid attention before but Carly is pretty cute (Emiko and Kimmy are still the cutest, no objections)
Lauren is looking really good after the new edits, I'm not fully sold on Ruby and Moon remakes yet but they look fine
Hannah doesn't look that thicc in game imo, idk why LOL
Purple looks really cold, different than every other girl from HoH (also what's those lines on her body?)
Red looks really similar to Jasmine somehow
didn't noticed Yuki had braces before
is there anything different with Damien's render? it just feels different to me.

idk if anyone else mentioned it before but Rachael sheet didn't mention Tali but Tali's sheet does and Kimmy sheet mentions Kenji but Yuki's doesn't

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
on the previous character sheets all three had a position listed, but now only 1 of them do. Not a big deal but you guys know I like to look for hidden clues that most of the time turn out to be nothing.
They all had positions listed in the previous iteration of the sheet which is what made it stand out
oh my bad then LOL, I didn't check the previous character sheets

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
A non-incest related question (SHOCK! :LOL:): I actually came across this game because I was looking for games with good trap/trans content (that aren't from the POV of the trap, as there are already several of those), and someone said that this game actually has not just one but a few trans characters. Is that true? In the games I've played thus far it's usually just one, at most, side character with a one-off scene.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A non-incest related question (SHOCK! :LOL:): I actually came across this game because I was looking for games with good trap/trans content (that aren't from the POV of the trap, as there are already several of those), and someone said that this game actually has not just one but a few trans characters. Is that true? In the games I've played thus far it's usually just one, at most, side character with a one-off scene.
Shauna is a main character. The other is not main but not just background either. But it is an option

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just to be clear I have no issues if incest is added to this game at all. I have stated that several times already in the past. As I really want the MC and Cedar to have something further. What I don't like are people who demand it should be added or don't think it is a big deal to someone's way of making a living. Just like those people who come and complain they have the same right as I do to talk here in the thread.

I will stand by BD and what he has said here in chat and interviews, and until he comes out and says he will add it than I believe he will not. There are a lot of things he comes in here with winky faces and other dumb comments but I don't think those are true either. Otherwise we should see a body swap of Stacy and Bailey, the old nurse is actually our true love and she is only 18.

There are plenty of talented people that could pick up his writing style and do renders similar to the ones BD does. Hell there is a fan art page for this game and there are some really good ones in there.
But HE never will, just like all those other incest patches in many other games ive played were NOT by them as in they said "it was made by a complete stranger who ive never met" because as a rule Patreon would not approve if it was THEM who did it. We all know whats really happening but no dev will or ever should (and i back them for this stance) acknowledge if it ever is them behind the patches or not. Everyone can read between the lines.

He even in that interview picked his words carefully - his official stance is no but of course that belies what he actually creates and writes in the game but on an official capacity he said he has no plans for it. He also said it would have to be a modder which is par for course for any of those games on here anyway who use Patreon and that site has gotten even more stringent as of late because of Paypal induce pressure.

There in comes why i keep citing his actions on here as a good dude and approachable dev vs in that interview on a professional capacity. I know which side i lean on more when making my judgement on the matter and everyone else in all honesty should too ESPECIALLY the regulars who should have been here to see it all - i get new players have no idea but US? As i said he can actually change his mind and actually decide no no no, not even a mod to feature that content but as such he should rewrite in his week one revamp the Azel stuff to remove this confusion creates because its well... is actually very likely a mod will feature it or we just be kinder to newer fans and say "maybe one day a modder will add it" vs "ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN, NEVER EVER EVER, LET ME BE CONDESCENDING TO YOU WHILST DECLARING THIS AS A MATTER OF FACT DESPITE ME NOT BEING THE DEVELOPER HIMSELF" like some sadly tend to be on the matter.

As for the other BS reasoning... like Jakes "there are all these other girls and people bitch about the three they dont have" kinda hot takes i dont take seriously at all. I could argue "there are all these other girls and people still wanna fuck Stacey and Harper" knowing fine well people would be PISSED if they never get to fuck those two and i would agree with their sentiment but the same logic applies - we dont NEED to fuck them, or Azel or or anyone else who we aint yet but want to. Yet i dont grudge people wanting to fuck them especially when it makes sense in the context to based on whats presented in game (and sometimes even that aint present - often out of nowhere im finding myself fucking everything from a sexy brown chick in a shower or a saddy old nurses will little to no build up). The game doesnt seem to take anyone off the table though perhaps it should...

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's always an awkward question to put forth to a dev. In this case, like with many other devs, IF BD did create, or even intented to eventually create, and "unofficial"/incest patch, he could never actually say so in a public space. Anywhere. Without risking his livelihood. So to ask the dev directly seems kind of pointless to me. If he says "No", then it's for only two possible reasons. 1) He means it. or 2) He'll say it just because he *has* to, even if it's not the complete truth. Either way the answer will still be "No." so why bother? lol.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There are 3 known transgender characters in the game. Two are completely optional and tied to a decision you make on Shauna when you start the game. If you pick Shauna as a transgender female then another character will also be a transgender female as well. However if you pick Shauna as a female then that other character will also be female instead. You will come across a transgender male in this game as well and there is no way to avoid them being a transgender male.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
There are 3 known transgender characters in the game. Two are completely optional and tied to a decision you make on Shauna when you start the game. If you pick Shauna as a transgender female then another character will also be a transgender female as well. However if you pick Shauna as a female then that other character will also be female instead. You will come across a transgender male in this game as well and there is no way to avoid them being a transgender male.
I was specifically wondering about mtf trans characters that are hot and sexable XD. Are both the 2 (if selected to be trans) sexable? Guess I'll find out soon when I play, but I hope so :p

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I was specifically wondering about mtf trans characters that are hot and sexable XD. Are both the 2 (if selected to be trans) sexable? Guess I'll find out soon when I play, but I hope so :p
no mtf characters afaik (didn't play the trans route yet) but there's lewd scenes with both trans characters

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
What's the deal with this "rewrite" I read about while skimming? Is this something happening very soon, and so it might be worth waiting before playing, or is it just an "at some point in the future" thing?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
no mtf characters afaik (didn't play the trans route yet) but there's lewd scenes with both trans characters
No *mtf* trans characters? Am I misunderstanding? If that Shauna character is (selected) trans then she's either definitely mtf or has had the worst ftm transition ever lol.

Reactions: Call190Now

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you I didn't mean to leave out Skye. I don't know why he didn't spring to mind. No offense was meant

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
What's the deal with this "rewrite" I read about while skimming? Is this something happening very soon, and so it might be worth waiting before playing, or is it just an "at some point in the future" thing?
Not very soon but hopefully within the next 4-5 months.

It's mainly redo-ing a lot of renders and changing how parts of the story play out.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
if you want a general idea of the content the game guide goes into some details on the lewd content. I would recommend playing the way you want first and then reference the guide for the stuff you missed.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Not very soon but hopefully within the next 4-5 months.

It's mainly redo-ing a lot of renders and changing how parts of the story play out.
Awesome, nice to have a time frame even if it is several months out and potentially subject to change. :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes