Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So back to why Skye is the best homie you got and also super god damn cute of a guy, cause I feel things are just a little bit too normal around here.

I swear to god if Damien is coming back somehow...I wouldn't actually really mind cause he's a great all rounder and he's clearly never going to get near Jasmine ever again. He's just also a massive cockblock, cockwomble, and a bit of a daft cunt regardless of his motivations.

Also in mind of him cockblocking, I think I sit in the minority of people who thinks that while one on one scenes are great, the more the merrier tends to be the rule and a harem is literally meant tot be a girlfest and thus lots of multi person scenes are mandatory if you have a harem-it takes too long to just focus on one girl at a time. Each girl needs their one on one time, but dammit they also gotta be comfortable performing with others!

Especially Bailey, Stacy, and any other favorites on here that I can pick a fight about with others on lol :p

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
LocoGringo78 How has the participation been like? Maybe we could shorten the next rounds (fewer and fewer matchups to vote on too) if people have massively voted early. :D

Oct 22, 2017
when you realize that you are older then Azel and that he game is set in 2023
Yeah, was similar for me. Browsed the images and saw Anna was my 'little' sister's age and that I actually match Harper, Millie, and Wendy. While I 'know' how old my siblings and I are, I don't feel that much different from 10 years ago.^^
Seeing it like here, that I now officially are part of the parent generation and could technically almost be a father of adult children myself now ... :oops:
It's like that time I realized I can say something like '20 years ago ...' and actually remember that time.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Shauna and Penny are mtf if you select Shauna as trans(I don't know why the other poster said they weren't).
It could be a misunderstanding of what MTF stands for, from their response I think they believe it means Male Trans Female sex, kinda like male male female, as opposed to the descriptor for a trans female of male to female

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I find all those 'real' data actually pointless and even off-putting. There's absolutely no need for them, I get some people requested them but they don't add anything valuable to the game, in my opinion

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I find all those 'real' data actually pointless and even off-putting. There's absolutely no need for them, I get some people requested them but they don't add anything valuable to the game, in my opinion
For now... like Shaunas birthday is coming up so there will probably be a big event for that day... including special birthday sex. And there is probably other stuff that will happen with other characters too on their birthdays.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
For now... like Shaunas birthday is coming up so there will probably be a big event for that day... including special birthday sex. And there is probably other stuff that will happen with other characters too on their birthdays.
Considering we don't know the exact date we are at in the game, this can be done anyway without all this hassle. Just say her birthday is coming and we'll be fine.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's stated in game or just said in forums? Cause I don't remember seeing it in game, which is what matters
How about from BD himself?

Welp, since it's already out there might as well share the accurate version as there were some number whoopsies.
Mega

Also to quote from the patreon post.
"Okay, lots of information given.
There may be some confusion, some of the descriptions and info are based from the week 1 rework. I also may have made some mistakes but I actually saved the photoshop files correctly this time so edits aren't an issue.

There are some exclusions like unnamed characters, kids, past versions of characters, etc.

One major given is that the story is set in 2023. To give an exact date, Day 9 occurs on September 3rd 2023.
And this is a good time to remind everyone that WVM's story doesn't follow a normal college year. It has its own rules.

Another thing to note is that I had almost no idea how to eyeball bra sizes. My fiancee wasn't much help and I spent a lot of time staring at boobs and visual representations to come up with the sizes shown. (Woe is me). So take the sizes with a grain of salt.

Some numbers like height, waist, and hip have been tweaked/fixed from the previous character sheet.

Added both cm/in measurements but bra sizes are all US based."

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
It's stated in game or just said in forums? Cause I don't remember seeing it in game, which is what matters
Stated in the patreon post with the character sheets. And will be absolutely be referenced in game and the week 1 rework that will feature a calendar. :giggle:

And as far as the real data goes it is useful as birthdays will be celebrated as well as other things.
Also giving the data doesn't detract from anything so why not share it? Seems kinda random to have disdain for that idk

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Stated in the patreon post with the character sheets. And will be absolutely be referenced in game and the week 1 rework that will feature a calendar. :giggle:

And as far as the real data goes it is useful as birthdays will be celebrated as well as other things.
Also giving the data doesn't detract from anything so why not? Seems kinda random to have disdain for that idk
I don't especially like it and some of the data seem like half-assed to me, but your game, your rules

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes