ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He loved all the Bailey's with Red and Purple hair to match BB and SB. I am willing to put money on it if BD did something with Bailey with Red or Purple hair he would love it.
yeah i gotta disagree .. if any changes was made i think he would go nutzzz :LOL:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So what happens in the case of a match tie?
I forget what I said I would do for a tie, but if we get one I will go back and look. Worse case I extend a vote for that match only for one day. The one match in question has been separated by 10 votes or less almost all week. That lead has not been taken away from that person since they took it very early so it will be hard for the other person to come back from it I think.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just wait man it gets even better. Don't forget to say Hi to Stacy for me when you meet her for the first time. The MC dick size was reduced on Day 3 so it is big but not bigger than some of the girls arms any more. I do recommend going back and doing the cheat path there are a lot of characters you will miss if you don't go that path. Also forewarning in advance don't get attached to Natalie's hair it will change on day 3 or 4 I forget the exact day. Just have fun with your first play through, I remember when I played it for the first time and was blown away by the time I finished all the content.

This is my favorite game in the lewd VN genre. The story is really what makes it so good. I don't want to spoil anything for you so I recommend staying away from the game guide until after you finish your first play through. Once you have finished check out the guide to see what you missed out on. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you make it through all the content.
I've seen a few people recommend avoiding the guide on a first run, so I'm doing so. I'm doing kind of a "self-injection" RP run for my first go. Thus the no cheating. Now if Jaime were to give me a consensual green-light then I'd be fucking everything in sight though :ROFLMAO:

I believe I've met Stacy. She's the one that was walking her dog, right? Right now in-game I'm sitting in class having just introduced "myself" (self-injection etc) to the girls as the only male in class lol. I think I like either Bailey or Shauna's hair the most so far. As I said, I'm trying not to cheat this run, but I have confessed to having feelings for Shauna (to her, telling her it's mutual) but declined going behind Jaime's back. Have also kissed "mom" on the lips.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've seen a few people recommend avoiding the guide on a first run, so I'm doing so. I'm doing kind of a "self-injection" RP run for my first go. Thus the no cheating. Now if Jaime were to give me a consensual green-light then I'd be fucking everything in sight though :ROFLMAO:

I believe I've met Stacy. She's the one that was walking her dog, right? Right now in-game I'm sitting in class having just introduced "myself" (self-injection etc) to the girls as the only male in class lol. I think I like either Bailey or Shauna's hair the most so far. As I said, I'm trying not to cheat this run, but I have confessed to having feelings for Shauna (to her, telling her it's mutual) but declined going behind Jaime's back. Have also kissed "mom" on the lips.

:censored:

No that was Ruby. Stacy is another girl (see signature).

Reactions: ImperialD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Shhhhhh are you trying to give uncle loco a heart attack!!!???

That was Ruby with the dog ;)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
:censored:

No that was Ruby. Stacy is another girl (see signature).
Shhhhhh are you trying to give uncle loco a heart attack!!!???

That was Ruby with the dog ;)
OH, that's right! I got her and the girl who the MC "woke up" next to mixed up. I'm terrible with names lol.

Oh sush you... dont start attacking new players because they like the true goddess and not a harper heathen like you.
Hey I like Harper too though! ;)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes